Thread: the ads

the ads

fair enough u need the ads to run the site but the people who come here play wow, all your adds are for rpg's probably none of us are ever going to play ;_; any chance of a change of subject, something more intresting to look at and i might even click on :P
    i needz to get myself a sig

Re: the ads

Technically, I could switch to Adsense and get more ads available, but it would mean wasting tons of time moderating gold sellers.

Yeah, may be put on some 'UR OURE NUMBER 1000))0)0!11!11elvenhundredeleven customer!!! click here!'
    It's cool as it is. :]

yer thats true didnt think of it liek that :P
    i needz to get myself a sig

Must admit I don't really notice the adverts. They're nicely slotted in and don't slow the site down.

Actually, they do slow the site down, but you never experienced the site without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Actually, they do slow the site down, but you never experienced the site without it.
    Pics or lies as one calmly could state!
    No seriously, I think the ads are fine. It's a fact that they are needed to fund this wonderful site
    (No Boub Im not rich so I can't fund it ) but true enough we probably won't click the ad of another
    MMOG since we are here checking out WoW news to play more WoW
    70 Dranei Shaman - Grim Batol (EU - Engrish!)

I've checked a couple out... ok, it was by mistake, but I did still, and I did play a couple of things advertised on this site in my lost hours...
    I'm usually at the other end of that fireball you just got in your face ;-)

i click them kind of two times a day, if everyone who browses this saxy site would just spend 10sek a day with hugging the webmaster it woud rly mean a lot. I have to do a lot with domains/adds thx2 my workspace

its a simple rule: hugs=$$$

so gogogo for the hugs zomg !

btw one hug only counts with one ip per 24h

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Technically, you're not allowed to encourage banner adding.. at least not with google adds.

Besides, i don't even notice them.

But considering WoW is a rpg, rpg ads seem fine to me

Encourage clicking ? I don't see anything like that here. (I think that was the most intrusive edit of my life)

oh lawl...

btw wuldnt ads for Levlingservice/gold/modspages(?) get a lot for more clicks ? since everyone here allrdy has found his favorite rpg.

and dont they pay a lot better ?^^

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

heh.

Deleted

Lol my firefox just ignores the adds and doesnt load them, making that space just empty ;D

Quote Originally Posted by frag971
    Lol my firefox just ignores the adds and doesnt load them, making that space just empty ;D
    L2 Get spammed tbh
    70 Dranei Shaman - Grim Batol (EU - Engrish!)

Equil : It's a matter of ethic, I try to not advertise gold sellers. I'll probably change my mind when someone knock at my door with a bag full of money.