Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: WOTLK : Confirmation #2

I really dont wanna see the level cap raised to 80 thats just to much leveling, 75 would be nice with new talents and spells. And im realy getting tired of farming honor points in the same 4 battlegrounds :'(. So I hope some new pvp elements will be added.

Quote Originally Posted by gore
    my screenshots legal k. plus no idea what the square is
    I'm pretty sure it says "Aerial Platform". So some sort of flying city-thing made by the goblins or maybe gnomes I guess.

http://www.gamespot.com/search.html?...rcraft&x=0&y=0

I win =D

Game: World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King (PC)
    Release Date: TBA
    This World of Warcraft expansion pack will open up the frigid realm of Northrend to those seeking honor, glory, and loot.
    To solve the german stuff
    http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/world...yadded;title;1
    9/11/08 - Priests will never forgive, and never forget.

Well the game entry was probably created on gamespot because of the news

Quote Originally Posted by arrantprac
    my screenshots legal k. plus no idea what the square is
    I'm pretty sure it says "Aerial Platform". So some sort of flying city-thing made by the goblins or maybe gnomes I guess.
    thinking about it its probably something like that, a platform to get down to the maelstrom
    i needz to get myself a sig

Oh my god, another (awsome) expansion. :P Got my g/f angry enough while lvling from 0-70 since I rolled Alliance Shaman when TBC came, well atleast the way will be shorter to 75 (or 80)!
    70 Dranei Shaman - Grim Batol (EU - Engrish!)

Quote Originally Posted by wisemouth

Germans love MMO-Champion?
    i guess mmo-champion has lots of german-speaking readers... i´m from austria and as many of my guildmates from austria, germany & switzerland we mostly rely on international wow-sites, mainly cause the websites available in german are crowded with thousands of tiny little kids... no vial information available there...

Blizzard must of contacted them since the game was removed from the site lol

There is one thing I'm happy about when people start lvling massively: I get to kill them :-) world pvp ftw ^.^

Personal moment of glory was to kill a 69 frost mage with my 64 frost mage
    Personal moment of humiliation: When the same mage camped me for 20 min with a shaman a warrior and a warlock cause he was pissed cause he sucked...
    I'm usually at the other end of that fireball you just got in your face ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Juju
    There is one thing I'm happy about when people start lvling massively: I get to kill them :-) world pvp ftw ^.^

Personal moment of humiliation: When the same mage camped me for 20 min with a shaman a warrior and a warlock cause he was pissed cause he sucked...
    if u got killed by a lvl 64 mage, wouldnt you do the same? :P
    i needz to get myself a sig

Quote Originally Posted by Juju

if u got killed by a lvl 64 mage, wouldnt you do the same? :P
    No, I'd go back to my playstation and stick to it, or move to a PvE server ;-)
    I'm usually at the other end of that fireball you just got in your face ;-)

15+ Year Old Account

A little update on the situation, i got a friend to contact USK, basically he got this reply, they refrained from talking about the game but rather talked about that a company can request the title being confidential, until release, UPON REQUEST(This was in caps).

I think they hinted that Blizzard forgot to do so.