Getting ready for the Blizzcon : PvPScene.com and IRC channel.

Good news, the Blizzcon starts tomorrow. Bad news, I probably won't be able to talk about everything, especially the PvP tournament.

Hopefully, I had a PvP site project scheduled, and I threatened enough people to have it online for the Blizzcon. There will probably be a few bugs but this should be enough to cover the world finals. (Feel free to report anything on the PvPScene.com forums)

On the long run, you'll find results of all WoW PvP competitions here, and enough articles to keep you busy when there isn't anything to cover. (Note that PapaShlapa from World Of Papa will be writing here now, keeping his blog for infos about the team and a few other things)

Blizzcon IRC Channel
    A channel to talk about the Blizzcon was created on irc.quakenet.org #blizzcon.07, feel free to join it to talk about the latest changes during the event.

Re: Getting ready for the Blizzcon : PvPScene.com and IRC channel.

Nice of you to get PvPScene up before BlizzCon, should get some workload of you and allow you to post more PvE related news I take it?
    70 Dranei Shaman - Grim Batol (EU - Engrish!)

Re: Getting ready for the Blizzcon : PvPScene.com and IRC channel.

I'll work on both sites depending of the amount of free time people on pvpscene have to post news. ^^