2.2 Patch soon, comics, artworks.

2.2 Patch download
    The 2.2 Patch is available on the Blizzard Downloader. We don't know yet when it will be released but we can assume that it's scheduled for next week or the week after if we're lucky.

See also

Meanwhile, on PvPScene.com
    Arena Addons #2, and tons of things on the forums.

Comics
    Two comics today, and an impressive artwork posted on the official site (here) but if you want a better version, you can check Emilio Villar's Portfolio.

Re: 2.2 Patch soon, comics, artworks.

mine is 74.8 MB (enGB)

They might've added some small parts, they do that a lot, and merge them later for the users that haven't start downloading and later on bring it for them as a smaller download. :]
    Then again, you could've downloaded some junk files

European patches are always bigger than the US one. It's just because of all the localization thingy (yes, even in the enGB, that's why it's a different version than the enUS actually)

Still no word at all in the patch notes mentioning the Ogri'la reputation bug or a fix :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Luniar
    Still no word at all in the patch notes mentioning the Ogri'la reputation bug or a fix :'(
    We are aware of the problem but not 100% if it was intended by my collegue as a means of unneccessery increase of the difficulty for the Ogri'la gri.... erm reputation gain.
    We are working on the problem but not really because the major part here is to actually add more stuff for casual gamers to enjoy, because as all of you know the raid and arena games are perfect and we're constantly looking to nerfbat them to hell so that the casual gamer can crown us Kings of whinefest. Bla bla bla not-gonna-fix bla bla our-designers-ensure-us bla bla bla.
    That concludes our live FAQ.

As of the time of this post, the enUS is still 54.6 MB.

poor Boubouille. I was checking this site all day now ( 6 hours os so)

and Boubouille still only got 768 kb the blizzad downloader sucks! What the heck are we paying money for???

so long
    riseandshine

p.s.: :P

If orgri'la you mean the "0/1000" rep bug, then they wrote a "thanks for the report" post on the PTR forums a while ago.

btw my background-downloader dont start unless i use the launcher.exe to start wow

Quote Originally Posted by Lurr
    If orgri'la you mean the "0/1000" rep bug, then they wrote a "thanks for the report" post on the PTR forums a while ago.

btw my background-downloader dont start unless i use the launcher.exe to start wow
    That was the bug I was referring to yes. At least it's something I suppose.

He's using a Digital Artwork studio....boooo!

Its sad, my time expired, and I'm still coming here...thanks Boub

I'm pretty sure they'll drop it next update--only because the content is already there and we've already downladed it (or are downloading it). I don't recall Blizzard ever changing the contents of a patch they already sent to the downloader...but I've only been playing a little over a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurr
    Oh course, because the patch isn't on the live servers yet. Another good reason to always use the launcher.

anyone have a link to the enUS downloader

Quote Originally Posted by Eetabeetay
    anyone have a link to the enUS downloader
    Just run BackgroundDownloader.exe