Frostmourne stats ?

dunno if its fake because the model look real to me

Re: Frostmourne stats ?

lol I actually know the guy who made that model.. its from a Private Server obviously, seeing as they haven't even released WOTK's beta yet lol

also why would they capitalize "Wrath of the Lich King" or give it a uber frostbolt?

Also, artifacts are gold not red =p
    9/11/08 - Priests will never forgive, and never forget.

no those stats look 100% legit to me.

Fake for obvious reasons (model look nice though, but do you really think they've got the stats ready 6 months before the release, and probably 10 months before someone actually drops it ?)

Those stats are as fake as it gets =/ intellect on a melee sword? They might as well put Death Knight and Paladin required..

Very nice job on the item itself, but its a definite fake, trust me, I make custom items for Private Servers, I know what a fake looks like.

And from what i understand not even deathknights aren't going to be using mana...so why put int on it.
    Retribution paladin item gap. Obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Durahal
    "Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
    Thats what the enscription on the pedistal that frostmourne stands on, Muradin reads it be4 he dies,

But yeah its fake.

"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."

Just from that you can tell its a fake. Uhmm... did that quote make sense to anyone....?
    Obviously made by a 10 year old Roll Eyes
    You sir, win at life.

That is the exact inscription on Frostmourne lol

how the hell did he get that model? my files dont have it and i use the latest 2.2. ptr, and wow model viewer doesnt have it? how did he find that?

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

The model is a clear copy-paste.
    Looking closely enough it's obvious.

May take a trained eye, I don't know. Either way it's a big fake, though very well done.
    Well excuuuse me, Princess.

You are now breathing manually.

Actually on my site people make custom models and textures all the time =/ its nothing new, its probably the ripped model from Arthas in Warcraft 3's semi-ingame cinematic

This is definitly some good looking fake, and yea, /lol @ whoever it was who made fun of the caption... gj proving you know nothing in one sentence lol.
    I say the real Frostmourn will have a "use" effect to Mind Control people or something cool like that :-)
    I'm usually at the other end of that fireball you just got in your face ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowclaimer

Just from that you can tell its a fake. Uhmm... did that quote make sense to anyone....?
    Obviously made by a 10 year old Roll Eyes
    You sir, win at life.

That is the exact inscription on Frostmourne lol
    Haha, who knows mate, may be Mr. Metzen wrote that when he was 10 years old. :]]

Gorn

Actually on my site people make custom models and textures all the time =/ its nothing new, its probably the ripped model from Arthas in Warcraft 3's semi-ingame cinematic
    Hello id like to ask u if there is any way to convert .3ds to .m2 . cause i ve made good looking frostmourne model and i wanna import it

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Gorn
    Hello id like to ask u if there is any way to convert .3ds to .m2 . cause i ve made good looking frostmourne model and i wanna import it
    I'd like to know that one too.... Also, if possible, make it the other way around aswell =)

As far as I know it's not possible. At least not with any public 3DS Max script, there are just a few of them that let you import .m2 files, but no export.

Deleted

also why would they capitalize "Wrath of the Lich King" or give it a uber frostbolt?

Also, artifacts are gold not red =p
    I agree with that statement.
    First of all, artifacts have golden letters.

And like Shadowclaimer said, it should read: "Inflicts the wrath of the Lich King upon the wielder [...]".

Well, it's not THAT hard to fake one, except for the right model.
    I made one myself, if anyone cares.

YES, it's a server I made myself, but noone else can enter it.
    DO NOT POST THIS STATS ANYWHERE AS REAL STATS, IT'S A FAKE BY ME!
    (I know it's for lvl 70 )

Stop speculating, Blizzard will release it's stats when they are done (testing it's balance and so on blah blah).