[A] Fremen on Crushridge(EU) Recruiting

The italian guild Fremen on Crushridge(EU) , anend-gaming guild (actually the first italian guild) , is recruiting well-equipped,competent and above all players with lots of free time ,will and commitment .

At the moment we are in the need of the following classes :

- Shadow priest
    - Rogue
    - DPS warrior
    - Shaman
    - Hunter (preferably one with a respectful dps output)

Some of the best european arena teams make part of our guild , but our priority is PVE . We search people who are decided and available to dedicate themselves to high-end pve content . People who can follow our time schedule and willing to use pots,flasks etc .

We raid Monday / Thursday 21 / 1.30 (we are pondering over changing our raiding time in 19 / 1.00 but it is just a plan for now)

For applying your request just click here

All requests are private and applicants will receive a reply in the form of a private message

Thank you for your attention !

Re: [A] Fremen on Crushridge(EU) Recruiting

Wtf?
    www.elitistjerks.com

If the guild name is a Dune joke, then I love you guys.

If its just another foreign name that means something, good luck with recruiting =D
    9/11/08 - Priests will never forgive, and never forget.

Just got the Dune reference. WIN.
    www.elitistjerks.com

lol, fremen warriors? I bet they're pissed there's no Worm mounts, and spend their time trying to be-friend the ones in Hellfire haha!
    I'm usually at the other end of that fireball you just got in your face ;-)

i believe this forum has a section for guild recruitment, well people pretend its for recruitment anyways :
    Free gold tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Steeve
    i believe this forum has a section for guild recruitment, well people pretend its for recruitment anyways :
    Nope, hence the "Wtf?" post above... Boub said he might put a guild recruitment thing later if he has time, but this isn't it, this is a very normal wow oriented forum, most of the time anyways ;-)
    I'm usually at the other end of that fireball you just got in your face ;-)