Thread: Making a Sig

Making a Sig

ive seen people with those cool sigs with all there stats and stuff and i cant seem to make one or its not workiin cuz everytime i put my info in its like its loading or something, and i left my computer on for over a day so what do i do to get one or make one?

Re: Making a Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Shakula
    ive seen people with those cool sigs with all there stats and stuff and i cant seem to make one or its not workiin cuz everytime i put my info in its like its loading or something, and i left my computer on for over a day so what do i do to get one or make one?
    QFT, happens to me too.

- Make sure you check the EU server and not US
    - Write your name and servers name correct
    - Choose color
    a bid like armory... if you write the wrong name and choose the wronf side (fx US instead of EU) wont make one for you... actually the information is brought by armory

but im on US do i have to put EU if im not on it? or just whatever your character is on cuz i spelled everything right

Quote Originally Posted by Thoranok
    - Choose color
    a bid like armory... if you write the wrong name and choose the wronf side (fx US instead of EU) wont make one for you... actually the information is brought by armory

Alas, we're not idiots. :-[

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by overneathe
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoranok
    - Choose color

Alas, we're not idiots. :-[
    The poster above you seems to be

I have been trying for a few days to remake my sig because apparently it got deleted. Is there something wrong with the US sig generator?

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Squishypants
    I have been trying for a few days to remake my sig because apparently it got deleted. Is there something wrong with the US sig generator?
    It happened to mine as well, and i'm on EU - appears to be some change in the code or something, just go in there and make it again.

well it seems that i cant make one so something must be up cuz ive retried alot now so ill just wait i guess

Just read carefully the web page. Somewhere on it say there is something wrong with the thing and you have to use another website or do something special, I forgot what.
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by Zungate
    Quote Originally Posted by Squishypants
    It happened to mine as well, and i'm on EU - appears to be some change in the code or something, just go in there and make it again.
    Like I said, I've been trying to remake it for several days. It doesn't work it. I put in the info, I click the button and the page stays loading indefinitely. I've tried this on 3 computers.

well its finally workin but how do i see it? and which url do i copy and paste for my sig in MMO??

Wooot i got it to work bout time to lol