Amazing Dicovery!!

Hehe, well i was looking trougth the game files, not something i do for fun xP  i was looking for a specific texture. Well any way i stumbeld upon 3 texture files Called labeled under Undercity but when i looked at them i was suprised, becase they looked like the same onld texture u find all over UC with one exception they were all icey and blue! :O

Well its not "Amazing" But i thougth it was worth posting, seeing how every one is crazy about every thing thats remotly conected to WotLK
    And i Belive this is Since there is no ice in UC that i know of, and how "Undeady" the textures are, they would be a good texture in a Northrend Ziggurat or Dungeon.

If these allready are ingame, i apolagise, but if not here they are:

No.1:

No.2:

No.3:

Edit: Found some... slime xD

If any one is interessted its the files:
    DUNGEONS\TEXTURES\WALLS\JLO_UDERCITY_ICE_WALLDESIGN.BLP
    DUNGEONS\TEXTURES\WALLS\JLO_UDERCITY_ICEWALL.BLP
    DUNGEONS\TEXTURES\WALLS\JLO_UDERCITY_ICESTONEWALL.BLP

And I am REALLY sorry if these are Used or been seen before

Edit:

Could just be the ice texture of Naxxramas Real sry!!!!

:S

Re: Amazing Dicovery!!

Undercity will fly above Northrend next to dalaran! More ice added!

I think, it will be Icy Naxx ^^ Northrend is not as warm as the Plaguelands ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Murdin ~ Baelgun
    I think, it will be Icy Naxx ^^ Northrend is not as warm as the Plaguelands ^^
    Ahhhh it might just be the icey part of Naxx.... why dident i think of that? gah :P

Well it's kinda hard to firgure 'hm... ice, undead, skulls, bricks, skulls, ice, some more skulls.' Wonder why... :]

Quote Originally Posted by overneathe
    Well it's kinda hard to firgure 'hm... ice, undead, skulls, bricks, skulls, ice, some more skulls.' Wonder why... :]
    Azeroth finally has a winter?

Quote Originally Posted by shujenka
    Quote Originally Posted by overneathe
    Azeroth finally has a winter?
    Nah.