[H] Nightmare's Asylum recruiting Priests!

Http://www.Nightmares-Asylum.com

Nightmare's Asylum on US Smolderthorn - Horde is recruiting priests to join our ranks.We will not designate between holy/shadow priests, all are welcome to apply. You must have decent gear for our level of raiding (Black Temple and Hyjal) and the experience to back it up. As always, any exceptional player may apply of any class, but you will obviously receive more review if you're one of the classes specified (priest).

You must have excellent gear and knowledge of your class & role in a raid to apply. We would like you to be attuned to both Black Temple and Hyjal,but if you are not, we ask that you at least have the proper quests and be fairly far along in the chain (Kael kill needed, etc.)

Please read over the list of various requirements here.
    If you feel you meet those requirements and you would be a benefit to our guild, please submit an application here.We do recognize the fact that some possible applicants would like their application to remain private. For such instances, we do offer a private application process. If you feel you fit such a case, please apply using this link.

Nightmare's Asylum guild progress
    Karazhan: CLEAR
    Kazzak: CLEAR
    DoomWalker: CLEAR
    Gruul's Lair: CLEAR
    Magtheridon's Lair: CLEAR
    Serpentshrine Cavern: CLEAR
    The Eye: CLEAR
    Hyjal Summit: CLEAR
    Black Temple: CLEAR

Illidan Stormrage killshot:
    http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/b...n_down_big.jpg

Re: [H] Nightmare's Asylum recruiting Priests!

Yey! All I need to do now is roll on US server, farm a couple months for good items and reaching 70 and spend 3+ days reading/wathcing boss fights. Can't wait!
    Seriously tho, I'd apply if I could.

Back in the day NA was my idol guild. Great vids, cool people, good progression.

Yeah Fallen, go, point out the fact that I've been slacking and never created a recruitment forum like what I promised a month ago. :'(

lol, better than the WoR page...my post is already on page 3

imo go alliance.