CoT : Stratholme, Draenei shoulders, mYm in BT

2.2 PTR Patch
    New patch on PTR, only affecting arena gear swapping. You can now swap gear in the starting room, but not after the start of the fight.

Malganis in CoT : Stratholme
    Yesterday, a few people mailed me about the fact that you kill Mal'ganis in CoT : Stratholme according to Tigole in the interview. They said it was impossible because Mal'ganis plays an important role in Northrend, don't worry, he'll still be here.

Originally Posted by Bornakk
    Anytime you killed Mal’Ganis in the Stratholme level of Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos, you only succeeded in slowing him down. His body would reform shortly thereafter to continue taunting Arthas and encourage him to take the path of insanity… and power.

No matter what happens to Mal’Ganis in the upcoming Caverns of Time instance, his mission to drive Arthas to Frostmourne will not be undone.

Source
    Draenei Male shoulders
    Orc shoulders are getting fixed ... But it seems that Draenei shoulders became smaller in one of the PTR patch too. I'm not sure how much they scaled them down but it's an intended change.

Originally Posted by Hortus
    This was an intended change, Male Draenei shoulders were larger than intended before.

Source
    Gilneas
    Sorry, no Gilneas anytime soon.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    At this time, the nation of Gilneas which stands behind the Greymane Wall remains a secluded mystery. One day we may see the portcullis and the region open to visitors and explorers alike, but we do not know when or if that day will come.

Source
    Comics
    Thursday, new LFG !

Black Temple Movie
    Yeah ... Black Temple movies are a bit 2 months ago, but mYm.WoW (Also known as Curse) released a full movie of the instance, and it looks nice. Only problem could be the download size ... *coughs* 1.2gb *coughs*

Tracklist, and tons of other infos can be found on warcraftmovies.com

Re: CoT : Stratholme, Draenei shoulders, mYm in BT

Aww man, I rolled a draenei just for them bigass shoulders. :/
    Richard ftw!
    And I can't wait to get home and look at mYm.

Yes I remember the Warcraft 3 quest in Stratholme, but I ask me if it will be a time race like in the mission and if you only will face Mal'Ganis as a boss, I can not remember any other named mob in the quest, but Blizzard could implement some guys from the Infinite Dragonflight there (and not like they designed Hyjal... "time pocket" -.-)

I'm pretty sure it'll be Black Morass based. Waves represented with houses. E.g. every 6th house - Mal'Ganis BUYA.

Quote Originally Posted by overneathe
    I'm pretty sure it'll be Black Morass based. Waves represented with houses. E.g. every 6th house - Mal'Ganis BUYA.
    /cheer!
    Although in BM it's a timer...oh wait! you can put a timer there too (like in wc3 if you don't get them fast enough Mal Ganis wins!) making it so you have to birnn a house down fast enough so people don't turn into undeads (in which case they get taken away by Mal Ganis, exactly like in wc3...still)
    I'd like that a lot!
    I'm usually at the other end of that fireball you just got in your face ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    2.2 PTR Patch
    New patch on PTR, only affecting arena gear swapping. You can now swap gear in the starting room, but not after the start of the fight.
    Nice, the first version which do not allow gear swapping at all was horrible for me

"Can't drink pepsi QQ..." :>

I have to say, that mYm video has some of the best editing I have ever seen out of an .avi let alone a Warcraft one. It is a must-watch.

Awww, I really don't want my shoulders smaller. :'( The only thing I want them to do to the shoulders is center them and move them a little forward. My Shaman D3 shoulders don't cover my actual shoulder.

"Arena calculations have been modified. In addition, the penalty for smaller arena teams (2v2, 3v3) has been slightly reduced. "

Source: http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread....geNo=1&sid=1#0