Armory Tools not working

Appears most, if not all the armory tools have not been working since the armory changes went in on august 21.

-Thanks

Re: Armory Tools not working

I'll see with Antiarc

I was wondering what the status of fixing the Armory Tools was. Thanks!

It's supposed to be done, anything still not working ?

Any chance of getting the sigs to show our tradeskills again?

Here you go.

[23:27:48] Yeah, I've gotten a few emails. Gonna check up on it in the nxt couple of days.

Hi, I'm having trouble with the armory tools, specifically the guild statistics page. I cannot look up my guild on my server. I tried to check my friend's guild on a different server and his worked. Next, I tried to check a random guild on a different server with a similar problem as my own, and that didn't work.

Hence:

Servers with an apostrophes don't work at all. My server is Kil'Jaeden doesn't work, and neither does a guild from Cho'gall. I tried a server on Warsong and Dragonblight, and those two worked. I'll try to message anitarc later if I can when I have the time, other than that, if anyone can forward this to him, it would be appreciated.

I cant get armory tools to work either.. have tried with both firefox and IE and at different times of the day... it used to work for me thought till a month ago. Now it doesnt respot or sometimes get a fatal error

That's probably because of all the bugs affecting the official armory (see today's news actually), wait & see.

The link

http://armory.mmo-champion.com/

Gives me the following message:

"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server."

This is true for Firefox and IE. I've clean out my cache. Any ideas?

It's
    Code:
    503 Service Unavailable
    No server is available to handle this request.
    now.

Due to the load or due to other problems. Give it time.

even though this is a rather old thread, and because i didn't want to open a new thread nor did i find a post stating it, i decided to post here :>

when i try to access the "Guild summary generator" in the armory tools and try to look at the summary by either clicking the link provided when the summary is done or browsing already generated summaries (browsing itself is already blocked out) it gives me the "Forbidden"-Error Message.

Sorry if this was already posted somewhere on the forums

I've been having problems too the last few times I've tried to do the tradeskill summary thing. It's just given me a blank screen with a white box at the top after I hit submit. Trying to browse already-generated summaries gives "Forbidden: You don't have permission to access /professions_out/ on this server."

Edit: this happens with all the other guild tools as well (didn't try the arena one) and the signature generator gives "<armory.mmo-champion.com> Failed to create sig [failure]."
    ïт'ѕ иσт εαѕỵ вεïиġ ġяεεи.