Poll: What is the BEST 2v2 partner for a Rogue?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What is the BEST 2v2 partner for a Rogue?

Im interested in finding the BEST partner for a rogue, not YOUR rogue+something combo, unless you have been extremely successful. Thank You All For Voting!!!! if you can pls put down your combo and rating =D

Re: What is the BEST 2v2 partner for a Rogue?

holy/disc priest

Paladin Heal, with my Rogue friend we pown all teams except 2 mages teams xD

Feral druid. If both know what you are doing you can get 2500+ rating. Just search armory for Team Lotto

i agree. a disc/holy priest will pwn

Quote Originally Posted by Fersas
    Feral druid. If both know what you are doing you can get 2500+ rating. Just search armory for Team Lotto
    I agree with this guy. A Feral druid who is very skilled can wreck opposing groups with a Rogue. You've got a good CC, some healing, solid damage, and stealth, plus a few stuns.

Clothies you can CC or gank, Warriors you 2 can bleed & kite, CC a Paladin make him use his bubble, then take him out after, and so on. It'll take some time to coordinate well, but I think the Rogue/Druid combo in 2v2 is very strong all around.

Resto shaman by far... a rogue with heroism/cloak of skill will destroy just about anything. Plus... resto shamans are immune to death for the most part.

pally + anything is always good. But with a druid you can both stealth to start which is always a small bonus.

I figure 2v2 you always need a healer to have your back.

I'm certainly no arena guru, but if you manage to pick off one get with a rogue anything combination, blind/bandage ftw 8*)

It'd definitely be a holy paladin. With that team you will dominate. To the people saying rogue/feral druid, don't kid yourselves. With the recent changes that team composition is PATHETIC.

A good rogue will destroy a holy pally buddy.

Disc/Holy or Holy/Disc Priests (the good ones) will help a rogue to victory in arenas. My teammate and I were usually 80-90 % winning percentage each week.

Priests have Prayer of Mending, Renew, (Dwarves have fear ward ^^), and mana when it comes to mana it seems like my priest can outlast ANY pally in pvp.

I love to face pally (insert other class here) combos. You will not beat a good priest in pvp healing. Maybe you will have more healing in the charts, but my dps will be up longer than yours.

The reason why I mention prayer of mending so much is because it is key for whenever you vs ranged dps. While your rogue goes out killing stuff, the priest can stay out of line of sight, pop out to bubble the rogue and prayer of mending. Flash or greater heal is good to but once attention is brought to you, just hide again!

If my team started when arenas first came out, we would be worthy of at least an 1800 rating.

IMO if you know a healer that you can trust, get a team with them. With arena teams you need chemistry. If you dont know your teammates limitations you will fail..

Wheaties, Laughing Skull, Sacred
    Wheatthicks - Level 71 Prot Paladin - Laughing Skull US
    Wheatthins - Level 70 Holy Priest - Laughing Skull US

what is better than 1 rogue? ...2 rogues!! 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Sroly
    It'd definitely be a holy paladin. With that team you will dominate. To the people saying rogue/feral druid, don't kid yourselves. With the recent changes that team composition is PATHETIC.
    Rogue and feral druid own still after the recent changes its about skill not the classes. With druid you need perfect timing and you dont need healer in 2vs2. Unles you are a warrior or frost mages both with well played and geared priest will pwn your batllegroup if you can get the dedication to go on and on. Arena isnt easy for a new team because they will need to learn to play well with each other.

lol, I love how everyone is like "This is the best".
    My opinion? Play with someone who fits your style and you have fun with, best way to win in my experience.
    I'm usually at the other end of that fireball you just got in your face ;-)

Whatever combo you pick will be Awesome against some teams, equally matched against other teams, and pajowned into next week by some teams.

Pick someone who is at least as good if not a better player than you and its a good start.

To maximise your potential for 2 v 2? I'd probably go Feral Druid or Holy Paladin, and just aim to power them down fast.

its all about ms war and a restro sham
    "Beware of The 4th Branch of the government."
    "You're better off rich and guilty than poor and innocent."

Feral Druid ftw ;D Look Druid pounce you break with dmg druids manglin and shredding while urs dps'in against 1 target whoever is the 2nd target he'll try to go for the druid if hes smart he'll know what to do leaves u alone with the sucker whos still stunned because by the time the druids pounce is up ur kidney shot is ready. Or if its a caster druid breaks with mangle u break with garrote insane dmg followed right after. A pally cant do that and any smart group knows how to kill one easely unlike a druid if hes skilled even as feral hes tough to kill

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

- other: 28/33/0 priest

This poll should be "1. Disc/Holy priest 2. Other"

Disc/holy priest + rogue in 2v2 is too good. Wait untill they nerf skillherald then its even better

I defiantly clicked warrior