how on earth do i use arenamaster addon?

I've downloaded that arena addon, but it just doesn't seem to work.

The box shows up during an arena match, then just dissapears during the match for some reason. Not only is it buggy as hell, also the most un-userfriendly POS I've seen in a long while.

So is there an updated version, or a usefriendly substitute that I can use?

Re: how on earth do i use arenamaster addon?

No this addon won't be updated.

Yes, you can be smarter than you actually are, calling names thoses that bring anything to the community is not going to get you anywhere, if you think you're smart by calling athou's addons "POS", just make yours.

totd:
    Proximo.

Try Proximo

Quote Originally Posted by Evolution

Yes, you can be smarter than you actually are, calling names thoses that bring anything to the community is not going to get you anywhere, if you think you're smart by calling athou's addons "POS", just make yours.

totd:
    Proximo.
    Well why even make something that is such a piece of crap? Surely the developer must know their addon is useless.

Do I care if I offend anyone? No.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSimtang

totd:
    Proximo.
    Well why even make something that is such a piece of crap? Surely the developer must know their addon is useless.

I love how some people get really cocky behind a screen... Good way to show you're a 55kg shrimp irl...
    I'm usually at the other end of that fireball you just got in your face ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Juju
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSimtang

totd:
    Proximo.

I love how some people get really cocky behind a screen... Good way to show you're a 55kg shrimp irl...
    Really cocky? Am I not allowed to say if I dislike something?

Wow, ok then.

Arenamaster is the greatest thing I have on my computer. I absolutely love everything that it does, and does everything fantastically well. I could not want any other program to be using my computers memory right now.

Arenmaster ist ok, I'm only missing the healthbar, that's why I chose Proximo.
    You might change arenmaster with /am , an you can drag it when you keep pressing ALT

Fact is... I actually replied to both of your questions(No about the update, Proximo about an alternative, l2read), and I noticed the fact that you're criticizing something that is still working(yeah it does).
    Shall I quote yourself ? "Am I not allowed to say if I dislike something?"

Tough guy.