Some questions about the arena :)

First of all, Sorry about my lame English.
    1.When season 3 will start?
    2.I'll get 5K points, It means that I can buy three items at the first day of season 3? since I heared about tokens.
    3.What is the best weapon for warrior? Tier 3 BS: Mace, Sword, Axe, Arena season 3: Mace, Sword, Axe. which one of these six items is better?
    4.My friend can give me 2100 2 vs 2 team for free, The rank of this team is 100. Will I get a Gladiator rank? I have to play a games to get it?

Itzik.

Deleted

Re: Some questions about the arena :)

Hi there,

1. Season 3 will start afaik with Patch 2.3, or even with Patch 2.4
    2. If Blizzard won't change the item prices, you would get on the first day your three items or a weapon
    3. In my opinion you could take any of these weapons, because Blizzard wants to balance the mace spec so it´ll be equal to the others (it´s way to overpowered right now)
    4. No you won't get the Gladiator rank because you have to play at least 20% of all games your team done. And it depends on your realmpool whether you would get a gladiator rank or not

Thanks for all mate.
    Do you know the release date of these patches?
    Someone knows about the tokens?

15+ Year Old Account

nobody but blizzard knows about when the patches will be. and tokens if i'm understanding you right will be from regular BGs. they are considering using the BGs for arena 1 gear when season 3 comes out.

you gota play 20% of the total games that season to get title

btw on the prices, season 3 gear is going to be way more expensive than season 2, its not like when season 2 came out where season 1 droped in price and season 2 took its place, season 2 is stayin the same season 3 is more expensive and season 1 gear u can buy with honor points

where did you get that info? I havent seen anything yet from a blizzard poster stating s3 will be more expensive. last I heard is they arent planning on changing the amount for gear
    Asus Z270-AR Prime
    i7-7700K - NZXT Kraken x61
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB
    GTX 1070 Ti AMP Extreme
    XPG GAMMIX 1TB NVMe M.2 (2)
    Corsair Air 540 case

cant member good friend told me who read forums all the time supposidly thought thats how it is to make it harder for lower rated teams to get season 3 gear besides the fact of the 1900 rating for weapons and the s1 gear with honor im 100% sure but almost positive bout prices

I heard about a Armored Phoniex flying mount as a reward for season 2 gladiator. is it true? then, how can I get armor nether drake?

New to the Arena myself, and i didnt understand this question:

2.I'll get 5K points, It means that I can buy three items at the first day of season 3? since I heared about tokens.
    or the answer:

If Blizzard won't change the item prices, you would get on the first day your three items or a weapon
    Can someone explain this for me?

Thank you in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Phalen
    New to the Arena myself, and i didnt understand this question:

or the answer:

If Blizzard won't change the item prices, you would get on the first day your three items or a weapon
    Can someone explain this for me?

Thank you in advance
    He just farms up 5000 arena points (thats the max you can save up) and saves it until the new arena season comes out (which will bring upgraded armor/weapons) so he can just go to the vendor and have 3 instant armor pieces, or a weapon and an armor piece.
    Free gold tomorrow!

ahhh. That makes sense. It was the tokens thing that had me wondering. Thought maybe i was missing out on something. Wouldnt have been the first time lol

Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Itzik
    I heard about a Armored Phoniex flying mount as a reward for season 2 gladiator. is it true? then, how can I get armor nether drake?
    This info is new to me. If it is true that an Armored Phoenix is the reward for S2 gladiator, there would be no way to get an armored netherdrake as that was the Season 1 Gladiator reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Mackabre
    Quote Originally Posted by Itzik
    This info is new to me. If it is true that an Armored Phoenix is the reward for S2 gladiator, there would be no way to get an armored netherdrake as that was the Season 1 Gladiator reward.
    I've heard that too, although not sure if it's just a rumor.

FACT #1: Season 1 gear, at least the armor, will be available to be bought with honor (probably BG tokens will be a requirement as well, speculation there though) come Season 3.

FACT #2: It was stated by a blue that the price would be ~17k honor per S1 piece. This is for the armor pieces, weapons might not be available, and if they are, would likely cost almost double that (again, speculation on my part.) This price is obviously subject to change, but the fact is that a blue did say that they THOUGHT the price would be ABOUT 17k. Take that for what it's worth.

FACT #3: Season 3 will arrive with patch 2.3. The date of patch 2.3 is unknown, but has been SPECULATED to be mid-late October.

As far as I know, those are the most vital things to remember. As for S3 prices being high, and S2 prices staying the same...I'm pretty sure that's entirely speculation with no valid evidence behind it at all. It might happen, but there's nothing to suggest it will. For what it's worth, I assume they'll do what they did with S2, and move the previous tier (in this case, S2) down some points, and have the "current" tier (in this case, S3) move up to the original previous tiers point value. I wouldn't be surprised to see the S3 items cost "slightly" more though, especially in the case of the weapons.