US servers with EU raiders

I'm a US servicemember and I'm stationed in Germany but I started all my characters on US servers while I was there. Now I find I can't raid at all because of the time difference and can't transfer to an EU server.

Does anyone know of a US server or guild that raids at GMT times? I've been looking but haven't come up with much yet unless I want to raid in the middle of the day with Aussies but can't do that because of work.

So please if anyone has any suggestions on a US server with European raiders let me know. This is alliance by the way.

-Didn't put in the Guild recruitment just because I don't care if I have to go to PvE or stay PvP server.

Thanks.

Re: US servers with EU raiders

<-- service member as well... you can't move to a pve server now that you are on pvp unless they changed that... what server are you on? i would go look on the wow forumns under realms and post something about it there you would get alot more hits on the subject

well good luck and have fun in germany... im currently farther east as im sure you will be in the future
    but there is hope...just yesterday we got a new internet connection and i actually got on wow and played...not to bad...kinda laggy but playable...better than no wow

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

you can't move to a pve server now that you are on pvp unless they changed that...
    No they didn't.

PVP can go to: RP, RPPVP, PVE

PVE can only go to: PVE, RP.

Quote Originally Posted by poplock
    <-- service member as well... you can't move to a pve server now that you are on pvp unless they changed that... what server are you on? i would go look on the wow forumns under realms and post something about it there you would get alot more hits on the subject

well good luck and have fun in germany... im currently farther east as im sure you will be in the future
    but there is hope...just yesterday we got a new internet connection and i actually got on wow and played...not to bad...kinda laggy but playable...better than no wow

What do you mean by "im currently farther east ". Are we bad people?

I'm stuck somewhat in the same situation, I'm in England playing on US servers finding a afternoon/daytime raiding guild is a complete pain. Most of the guilds are situated on PVE servers or are Horde, I'm not a fan of the whole PVP > PVE transfer because if I end up not liking the guild I cant go back heh.

I'm fine with trying to start a guild up if anyone is interested, we can pick a server etc ;]
    My only downside is my transfer isnt up till November 7th and BRsong is ftl