Thread: Arena Season 3

Arena Season 3

So far we know it'll be released with the 2.3 patch, up till that part everything is fine. However, I have a few questions going through my mind right now and i would like to know if any if you know/have an idea of the answer.

- Are the screen shots for season 3 set released?
    - The stats?
    - And about the weapon availability. So far, its been said you'll need certain rating to get the weapons (1800-1900) Will these weapons be better than the current BT/Hyjal equivalents?

Has anyone ANY information on this?

Re: Arena Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by MrDiaz
    So far we know it'll be released with the 2.3 patch, up till that part everything is fine. However, I have a few questions going through my mind right now and i would like to know if any if you know/have an idea of the answer.

- Are the screen shots for season 3 set released?
    - The stats?
    - And about the weapon availability. So far, its been said you'll need certain rating to get the weapons (1800-1900) Will these weapons be better than the current BT/Hyjal equivalents?

Has anyone ANY information on this?
    - No, only not-confirmed ones.
    - Nope.
    - It's never been said. It's been hinted/speculated.

Other information is that S1 will be available to BGs and will cost honour.

Bou you should really make a summary topic in the pvp forums for this. That's the 4th thread with the same questions iirc.

Re: Arena Season 3

I see, thanks a lot for the reply. And yes, it would be a good idea to create a sticky with all the up-to date information on pvp.