Thread: 2v2 queue times

Deleted

2v2 queue times

Here's the thing: my guild has tuesday evening reserved for PvP, so no raids. The other days I'm busy with raiding and some RL, occasionally, so I'm kinda stuck to this evening. But...

2v2 queue times (Ravenholdt, Misery) are horrible! Today, it took me more then 2.5 hours to play only 10 rated matches, with average waiting times of 10 minutes. Seriously, I'm a sucker for PvP, and I totally love arena, but this is too much for me.

A GM once told me these queue times are caused by a lack of players, which is total bull****, cause tuesday is the busiest night. I've played on quite moments as well, you can recognise them by <1 minute queue times, and meeting the same opponents over and over again.

The REAL reason seems to be a lack of server capacity, or so I've heard. And to be honest, it seems the only logical explanation to me. 3v3 and 5v5 have no such queue times. Perhaps there are less teams playing (which is more or less a fact, I think) or they have more servers dedicated to this.

If I'm not the only one bothered with this, I'd love some suggestions on how we can make Blizzard address this problem. With all the monthly subscriptions, they should be able to affort some more hardware.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: 2v2 queue times

That GM was clueless, Blizzard already said the problem is that to many players wants to play at the same time. Unfortunately, they didn't seem to have any solutions to the problem
    The grass is always greener - The times were always better

Twas stated at blizzcon, so many people want to play at once it makes the matchmaking system work really hard. Not 100% sure but I think i remember something about blizzard saying they have been working on revamping the matchmaking system to be more friendly (gear-wise) and more efficient
    Free gold tomorrow!

What i heard is that there is so many people wanting to play at sametime, there is not enough "arena-instance" avaible. There is like a limit of amount of 2v2 arena "zone" possible at the same time.
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Wildhorn
    What i heard is that there is so many people wanting to play at sametime, there is not enough "arena-instance" avaible. There is like a limit of amount of 2v2 arena "zone" possible at the same time.
    yeah, that's what I heard as well. It can't be that hard for blizz to increase the capacity though...

10+ Year Old Account
    This is fixed now, don't worry