Buying season2 or waiting season3?

im soon going to be able to buy the chest s2 with my warrior and i was wondering if maybe i should wait s3 to buy and collect points during this time. Some friends also told me i should buy 2 pieces of s2 and then get the 3 pieces of s3 to get both set bonus. what do you reckon ? :P

Re: Buying season2 or waiting season3?

depends if you want to get a decent title or not, if you want to get a certain title, buy s2 stuff, if you are not bothered, save s3, personally i am buying s2 stuff, i want duelist/glad
    Zukias (Main) (70 mage - Al'Akir) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Zukias

Quote Originally Posted by frosty
    depends if you want to get a decent title or not, if you want to get a certain title, buy s2 stuff, if you are not bothered, save s3, personally i am buying s2 stuff, i want duelist/glad
    excuse me, but since when do titles have anything to do with gear?

OP: as always with asking these "this or that gear" questions, please provide us with an armory/whatever link so we know what your situation is.
    as for set bonuses: you WILL fall in love with the 4set bonus coupled with imp. intercept, you wont want anything else.

IMO: yes get the chest, also pick up the blue honor gloves for a 35+17 resil upgrade and the sweet hamstring rage reduction, in addition to the resil you get from the new chest.

edit: try to get your hands on http://www.wowhead.com/?item=30533 if possible, mech heroic is pretty easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardissius
    excuse me, but since when do titles have anything to do with gear?

OP: as always with asking these "this or that gear" questions, please provide us with an armory/whatever link so we know what your situation is.
    as for set bonuses: you WILL fall in love with the 4set bonus coupled with imp. intercept, you wont want anything else.
    ...what i mean is that if you want a title such as gladiator, and you need to improve more, then you get better items because you "improve" as your gear improves, which is why i am currently spending all my points on merciless gladiator because i want gladiator title, or at least *try*
    Zukias (Main) (70 mage - Al'Akir) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Zukias

Leodido, another thing: tell Demigodz to get Blessing of Kings! what was he thinking going 24 into prot and not taking BoK?

yep im working on getting the mecha hero leggs
    i'll get the chest from arena as well and i'll see for the gloves

Getting 2x (2) set bonus of the warrior arena set is not such a great idea. The (4) bonus is too great to pass up, I would go as far as not upgrading my 4 pieces of season 2 into season 3 until I could switch them all together. It's a bit late now to start on a merciless gladiator set so I personally suggest potting up points for season 3 and buying items only if you're wasting points since you're capped at 5000 (unless if you know by then that season 3 will come within 1-2 weeks ofcourse).