Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Hyjal trash loot, 2.2 Undocumented changes.

To be honest we can't even argue that point until we understand who the infinite dragonflight are =(
    9/11/08 - Priests will never forgive, and never forget.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowclaimer
    To be honest we can't even argue that point until we understand who the infinite dragonflight are =(
    You're right and I'm sure you're probably as pissed as I am that Blizzard has declined to flesh out more details regarding the origins, motives, and allegiances the Infinite Dragonflight holds. I was hoping to see more Infinite Dragonflight interference in Hyjal, but such was not the case, nor will it be in the upcoming Old Stratholme apparently.

I'm furious that they've been completely written out after being used in Durnholde and Black Morass. >
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Illidan - Neltharion pact?

Deleted

Can anyone confirm the warlock trick in UB where you can skip the entire instance and be pulled by the black stalker is fixed?

there's an undocumented change u missed

the icon for purified shadow pearl got recolored so it's kinda of a glowing blue instead of white
    (looks a lot cooler, btw)

Quote Originally Posted by Macab
    we got like three maces, wtb healing cloak
    Thats funny, we got 4 (yes four) Tanking cloaks yesterday ... sick

We also got BT Trashloot btw, the nice Shadwo Damage cloak as well as the Patterns for the Nimble Thought Mantle. This and the added rep really makes wiping less annoying in MH

Another change I don't think has allready been mentioned.

There is a new knock down and stand up animation. Instead of just popping up after a knockdown, the character has now a smooth, good-looking stand up animation.

I noticed it yesterday during a Blood Furnace heroic run. Some mobs there knock down the tank. We had a male undead warrior, so I can confirm that the new animation is present for them at least. I cannot say anything about other races/genders for sure.

EDIT:

Had time to look through the game files with the modelviewer and can confirm that there is a "knockdown" animation for each race.

Re: Hyjal trash loot, 2.2 Undocumented changes...

An other undocumented change:

Shaman Restoration talent: Healing Way has been fixed (/nerfed) so that the HWay bonus from +healing is reduced by lower level heals.

So my rank 1 HW do 100 now, instead of 400 free heal each second.

Ghostwolf has a new animation when farming herbs, taking flags, etc.

You can no longer use /mountspecial while in motion on a mount.

/mountspecial now causes a druid bird to flip in the air, not sure if this was pre patch as well.

/mountspecial used to cause any druid cat to stand straight on all four legs, now for the Night Elf Druid it has a roaring animation. The Tauren Druid still has the weird one.