Rogue Arena Changes - Mobility

Today Drysc post the upcoming changes for rogue class regarding pvp arena mobility:

"
    Q u o t e:
    Yeah Drysc, what is it? Tell us!

Do you mean the amazing change to Shadowstep so that it can now be used at any time, not only while stealthed? In addition, after use of Shadowstep threat caused by the next Ambush, Garrote or Backstab will be reduced by 50%. The cooldown will however be increased to 40seconds.

Also on the Subtlety front is a change to Dirty Deeds so that it will also be increasing damage of special attacks by 10/20% against targets that are below 35% health.

We're also taking a look at bumping up Hemorrhage a bit, but no details yet on what that may be."

Source

I really like the Dirty Deeds change, Shadowstep and threat relation is kind of weird imo...

Re: Rogue Arena Changes - Mobility

is blind spamable in 2.3? i was reading that somewhere but no notes to speak of

Quote Originally Posted by totallydude
    is blind spamable in 2.3? i was reading that somewhere but no notes to speak of
    Even if it were, its subject to DRs.

15+ Year Old Account

The changes to Blind, Fleet-Footed, and Dirty Deeds are all awesomesauce.

Apparently, poisons will last an hour now too......

I think I juust popped a chubby reading all the rogue changes. :-[
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Deleted

But these changes to Shadowstep do not affect every rogue.
    Isn't combat the most played specc for arena?

And I don't think Blind will be spammable.
    Just imagine...
    "Oh, I'm surrounded by 5 mobs! No problem, just pop Blind on every one of them and get out of there."
    It would be too overpowered if it's CD was removed.

I do like the change to Fleet-Footed, but it's still no help against being snared.
    There seems to be no plan to change Sprint to make it only last for 3-5 secs but reducing it's CD to 30 secs - 1 min. We use it once to get rid of snares or to catch up to a mage or whatever and then we run around for like 10 secs where we don't need it anymore, nonetheless, we wasted a 5 min CD for it.

I think a vast amount of rogues is greatly disappointed by the oh so gloriously announced and worldshaking improvements to our mobility.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaith
    And I don't think Blind will be spammable.
    Just imagine...
    "Oh, I'm surrounded by 5 mobs! No problem, just pop Blind on every one of them and get out of there."
    It would be too overpowered if it's CD was removed.
    I bet you can only affect one target at a time.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Clay
    I bet you can only affect one target at a time.
    Touché, didn't think about that.

Deleted

nonetheless it would be a bit overpowered i suppose...
    imagine you are fighting aganinst someone, if your health is nearly gone, pop blind and bandage yourself. if the opponents blind is gone, you continue fighting. if your enemy can heal himself, he will do this ofc, and then you pop blind again and so on...
    i think it would be unfair without cd