Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Restroshaman, Holy pala and MS warrior in 3v3

Do you think this set up is any good?

And if not can you clarify your answer please?

Re: Restroshaman, Holy pala and MS warrior in 3v3

no

Quote Originally Posted by Dash
    no
    WHy? with examples.

It could work, but you'd be looking at very long matches in this setup. You would play a game of outlasting, as you'd have to wait for the other team to run oom before your Warrior could do any real damage. Also against a number of teams (basically any with a Priest) you'd lose due to them running your healers out of mana quickly. A priest instead of one of those would be much better, Mana Burn brings a ton to the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazorp
    It could work, but you'd be looking at very long matches in this setup. You would play a game of outlasting, as you'd have to wait for the other team to run oom before your Warrior could do any real damage. Also against a number of teams (basically any with a Priest) you'd lose due to them running your healers out of mana quickly. A priest instead of one of those would be much better, Mana Burn brings a ton to the table.
    True but Warrior could go after Priest. Warrior wouldn't let them lose.

Secretive

Narz,

I have played against this combination on a few occasions and it's a very snappy defeat for my usual Druid/Rogue/Warlock team. My Druid/Warrior/Mage team also makes fast work of it. Resto Shaman drop much too quickly in 3v3 and I find that they work best in 5v5, and if you want to run Shaman in 3v3, Elemental is the way to go. I like Paladin/Hunter/Ele Shaman... It's quite a devastating team because most opposition say, "Go after Hunter" to avoid Viper Sting, and let the Ele Shammy do his dirty work.

That being said, Pally/Resto Sham/Warrior is a solid combo up to the mid-1800s I'd suspect with a pretty good W-L record. Once you fight Druid/Rogue/Warlock, though, the combination will begin losing. I can't remember the last time I fought Shaman/Paladin/Warrior in the upper 2000s.

Find yourself a Druid and a Mage or Warlock and you'll be square. If you want to run Priest/Paladin/Warrior team, it is strong.(Boston Market ran it for a long while)

In 3v3, it's my firm belief that Priest > Resto Shaman especially with a Paladin backing up the Priest with a BoP during rough times.

Setups works fine if played the right way. my brother plays this setup at 22xx. but well not a top tier setup.

Secretive

Every so often, you find completely whacked out arena teams in the top 50 of a battlegroup. I've seen Feral Druid/Resto Druid/Rogue in the top 10 of bg9 before.

None of my compositions have any trouble disposing of Resto Sham/Warrior/Paladin.

I've played this setup before and most of the time the warrior alone just can't put out enough damage to win against a good team. Double healer teams in 3v3 aren't exactly very popular from my experience for a reason.

complete failure. I invited a resto-shammy friend and had our pally + war run with him. Lost us 200ish points. went from 2030 to 1800s.
    Not to mention it takes like....15 minutes to WIN or LOSE a game.

A much better build would be LOCK + HOLY/DISC priest + holy pally.
    Much better endurance and mana-drain.

Secretive

All I have to say is

http://www.wowarmory.com/team-info.x...HIM+DRINK&fl=1

Warrior/Paladin/Priest is one of their setups.
    Kasj, Brazetina, and Serennia are amazing together.

#1 team on Bloodlust, which is the #1 battlegroup in the world, or at the least, the United States.

Would you like some ketchup with your shoe?

we run with this setup and enjoy it. we hit 2032 in our battlegroup this week. we arent rockstars, but its fun. plus, its with friends. just my 2cents ;D

Secretive

I didn't mean to say it was impossible... but certainly, Priest/Paladin/Warrior is superior.

Quote Originally Posted by Secretive
    I didn't mean to say it was impossible... but certainly, Priest/Paladin/Warrior is superior.
    and way more supirior is resto druid + priest + war

Secretive

Oh yes, I agree ^_^

me and my friends gonan try a resto shammy/feral druid/ms war for 3vs3 and see how it goes

Secretive

I predict a maximum of 1750 rating.

1500 is my guess =D 50g down
    9/11/08 - Priests will never forgive, and never forget.

Secretive

No way, I got to 1600 with me and another Resto Druid!!!!!!!!! Shaman/Feral/Warrior should be able to break into the 1700s, even on bg9, assuming their gear is up to par.

my 3v3 have came across that combo a few times (my 3v3 is frost mage, pala or sham, warlock) and lost the majority of the time but i think that was because they completely outgeared us, we beat that combo yesterday though
    Zukias (Main) (70 mage - Al'Akir) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Zukias