Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Secretive

So, all new art... Except healing maces. Thanks Blizz...

/qq

I don't often make new posts, or complain about much really, but this is ridiculous. Every other item is getting new art, from the 2H axe to the 1H maces, yet they couldn't make something new for healers.

*sigh*

/qq

Deleted

Re: So, all new art... Except healing maces. Thanks Blizz...

first of all secretive ... im a great fan of you and zecks ^^

well, i think most of the new arts are kinda ugly .. dunno the trollish voodoo style or something and i really want to see how the dagger looks like, cuz im a big fan of the mutilate spec in pvp and pve

warstaff @ new color!!! wow

Awwww, does baby want his bottle?

Secretive

first of all secretive ... im a great fan of you and zecks ^^

well, i think most of the new arts are kinda ugly .. dunno the trollish voodoo style or something and i really want to see how the dagger looks like, cuz im a big fan of the mutilate spec in pvp and pve
    Xecks is a Fury fanboy now ;;

The art is kinda "eh" I suppose, especially the Crossbow, it looks like a miniature Betrayer bow off of Illidan.

But still, I want some new art damn you Blizzard=p

Awwww, does baby want his bottle?
    Shaken, not stirred, please.

Can I trade you my 1h mace art for your 1h healing mace art?

Really, blizzard is just f'ing /fail when it comes to art.

Deleted

are you kidding me? xecks plays fury?

well ive seen screenshots of fury and i dont know, xecks canceled his pve carrior long ago and yes, i think he´s a pure pvp player right now but i dont know whether this totally bugged would be nice for him ^^

Secretive

Yep, Xecks is all about Fury these days.. Hardly ever... ever... see him online. I personally haven't looked at all at Fury or WAR or any of the other games. I'm very pleased with World of Warcraft right now /shrug.

The 1H DPS mace reminds me of something, but I just can't place what...

And I do disagree that Blizzard totally fails at art... Some of the art is actually quite eye-pleasing. I think Blizzard is just inconsistent more than terrible.

I don't like any of the new art, the S1/S2 art was better. Although the staff isn't bad.
    I'm not partial to the troll art. Some recolored BT/Hyjal gear would be nice though.

recoloured BT/Hyjal will most probably be S4. ;]

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by overneathe
    recoloured BT/Hyjal will most probably be S4. ;]
    i wouldnt doubt it, but to the Op, be thankful our healing mace still looks liek the shit becuase i mean that mograines might model is just horrid......

I think art is the last of the problems with the new healing gear; 40 healing bump compared to a 30 top end damage bonus from the 2 hander plus the small step in stat increase compared to the dominating stat overflow you get from 2handers and how much do the 2handers cost compared to a healing mace and offhand? Healers have to open spending all of their saved 5k on just what it takes to fill up their hands while warrior/hunters go ahead and grab their 2hander + xxxx.

Healing + offhand should definitely cost as much as a 2hander imo, and where is the haste rating for casters to compete with the armor piercing from melee? :P

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Reform
    I think art is the last of the problems with the new healing gear; 40 healing bump compared to a 30 top end damage bonus from the 2 hander plus the small step in stat increase compared to the dominating stat overflow you get from 2handers and how much do the 2handers cost compared to a healing mace and offhand? Healers have to open spending all of their saved 5k on just what it takes to fill up their hands while warrior/hunters go ahead and grab their 2hander + xxxx.

Healing + offhand should definitely cost as much as a 2hander imo, and where is the haste rating for casters to compete with the armor piercing from melee? :P
    /thread

the new art looks shit, i hope the mage gear doesnt look as bad on undead, but my lock is human, i guess i will just have to walk around as a cartoon character.
    Zukias (Main) (70 mage - Al'Akir) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Zukias

Secretive

What I wouldn't give for a staff with the Apostle of Argus skin ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Secretive
    Pillar of ferocity is also nice
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...rider&n=Yannik
    Fight like the Best, Die like the Rest!

Quote Originally Posted by Secretive
    fake

15+ Year Old Account

hopefully blizz makes a change to the art becuase i expect them to get VERY negative feedback...especially for (mograins might<---lol) but i doubt it...

Quote Originally Posted by schworck
    warstaff @ new color!!! wow
    yeah it's a nice deep blue colour now, goes really nicely with a frost mage
    Zukias (Main) (70 mage - Al'Akir) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Zukias

Secretive

Isolee, are you saying that Apostle of Argus, http://wowhead.com/?item=30908, is fake? It's in the game...

If you misunderstood me, I am sorry. No, no where has it been said or even alleged that Aposlte of Argus' skin would be used in S3 at all. I was just wishing.