Re: Crucial question on season 3

Really mate, if you would read the news part on mmo-champion.com you would know that there is a new post regarding this.

PvP
    There are still no plans to reset the honor points when the 2.3 goes live. (http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...158987&sid=1#6) (Note: According to older blue posts, arena points either)

Crucial question on season 3

Is it worth to stock up honor points, arena points for season 3?

Are honor, marks, ratings and arena points going be reset? And, if true, witch of theese?

I'm planning to stock 70000 honor to buy a full season 1 after the patch and 3k arena points for season2 weapons, am I wrong? :-\

yes the arena ratings of the teams will be reset just like it did at the begining of s2, and if you are far from a title then yes you should save points and honor like im doing on my warrior and save for s3 stuff, but on my mage i am close to gladiator so i will continue to buy merciless gladiator until the season ends, so if you are in a position where you are close to a title you want, then just spend points
    Zukias (Main) (70 mage - Al'Akir) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Zukias

15+ Year Old Account

Arena ratings: Reset (As always)

Honor: Not reset

Arena points: Not reset

S1: Goes to honor system (needs abt 36000 for wep and 15000 for armor and marks)

Honor gear (New veterens gear as well as some rings and necks)

This and more can be found at the main news page....

I don't think anyone knows if your arena ratings are going to be reset after the patch or not yet. I'm pretty sure they haven't announced whether Season 3 will start with the implementation of patch 2.3. It might come along at 2.31 or 2.32 or something a little later. Still seems undetermined if the Season 3 weapons/armor will be available to buy before the actual Season 3 starts though. It might depend on how many high rated teams out there are using weapons out of BT/MH and if they feel thats too much of an advantage over people using Season 2 weapons...

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcabby
    I don't think anyone knows if your arena ratings are going to be reset after the patch or not yet. I'm pretty sure they haven't announced whether Season 3 will start with the implementation of patch 2.3. It might come along at 2.31 or 2.32 or something a little later. Still seems undetermined if the Season 3 weapons/armor will be available to buy before the actual Season 3 starts though. It might depend on how many high rated teams out there are using weapons out of BT/MH and if they feel thats too much of an advantage over people using Season 2 weapons...
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...083776&sid=1#1

Says honor/arena points will not be reset.