Blue posts, WotLK Screenshots, 2.3

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Druids
    • Shapeshifting breaks most of the visual effects (like Hallow's End transformations) because some really weird stuff could happen by combining multiple effects. This way, the devs can design and add new effects without too much restriction because of spells not working together. (Source)
    Mages
    • Hypothermia duration got increased because 30 seconds was short enough to let mages buy the time needed to iceblock a second time. (Source)
    Priests
    • Most of the major changes to the discipline tree shouldn't happen before WotLK (Source)
    2.3 Patch testing
    • The arena season state is not persisting after a server reset, this is why the arena vendors keep disappearing. Also, the new arena UI is not displaying when Season 3 starts so you can not see your personal rating. Both of these issues will be fixed in an upcoming PTR build. (Source)
    Headless Horseman
    • All the epic loot from the Headless Horseman is permanent, except the mounts. (Source)
    • The broom mount only have a 14 days duration to let people get it without having to worry about keeping it as a special rare mount, this is also why the droprate is so high. (Source)
    Interface
    Wrath of the Lich King
    • We're mostly seeing screenshots of landscape because it's a good way to show the variety and feel of the new zones. (Source)
    Wrath of the Lich King
    Two new screenshots again.

Patch 2.3 Changes
    The [iurl=http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=1629.0][b]2.3 Changes post[/iurl] has been slightly updated.

• The screenshots of Zul'aman plate armor are available again (was changed to wowhead links at some point)
    • The new crafts have (finally) been updated with the new leatherworking ammo pouchs/quivers.
    • Added the [item=34129] screenshot to the new mounts, also added all the item links.

Also, an undocumented (well, technically it is, but not specifically) rogue change, the mace specialization +mace bonus has been changed to increased critical damage.

Re: Blue posts, WotLK Screenshots, 2.3

with 5/5 on mace spec,
    It Give you 6% to stun for 3 sec (Not 5% as we can think )
    and increase crit damage with mace by 5%.

It's the last point who'll give you 2% more of stun

IMO, with this rogue change they want to boost rogues in the arena again by "killing" (replacing) a PvE talent...
    Let's see how PvE-rogues respond to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    [blizzquote]Mages
    • Hypothermia duration got increased because 30 seconds was short enough to let mages buy the time needed to iceblock a second time. (Source)
    seriously blizz, go play a mage before you post a comment like this

the pvp mount have raptor icon ???

Quote Originally Posted by wuhihi
    seriously blizz, go play a mage before you post a comment like this
    /signed.
    It's just stupid. If you compare the iceblock of a mage with something similar like the palabubble you'll see that there are some differents who really make the iceblock more inefficient than a bubble.
    In bubble:
    - you can still cast
    - you can still move
    - BUT you have a CD
    - It's dispellable

In iceblock:
    - you can't cast
    - you can't move
    - CD is getting higher and higher each patch, why even skill CD reset?
    - It's dispellable (as far as I know)

... iceblock is fine, l2patch blizz.

Edit: Fixed my text :P

Quote Originally Posted by fr0hzn
    IMO, with this rogue change they want to boost rogues in the arena again by "killing" (replacing) a PvE talent...
    Let's see how PvE-rogues respond to this.
    What? Maces aren't exactly for PVE, and have never been.

WTB Great War Elekk...

I just love the new mace speciliazation but i would like to see something new with dagger and fist speciliazation. I think with the new mace speciliazation none will ever have fists. And I just love the look of them

Quote Originally Posted by AzGuL^
    What? Maces aren't exactly for PVE, and have never been.
    Sorry, my fault.

Scissors: Paper is fine, nerf Rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Mages
    I can only imagine the threads in the official forums... mages will qq into the sky. With quite some reason on this one. Saying a player is not supposed to use a skill twice against the same opponent is a bit ridiculous, particularly a purely defensive skill, regardless on whether its current CD was OP or not.

Well, Blizzard shooting themselves in the foot as usual. Out of the top of my mind I can't remember a company with such "deathwish" tendency.

Another change coming for shapeshifting classes (e.g. Druids, Shadowpriests,...)

Quote Originally Posted by Slouken
    Actually, in the next 2.3 test realm update you'll automatically cancel your form before casting - you won't need a macro for it at all.
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...No=6&sid=1#104

15+ Year Old Account

alliance is getting the elekk too right? from bg marks that is...

Quote Originally Posted by Blessedfury
    alliance is getting the elekk too right? from bg marks that is...
    Nope, only warstrider.

15+ Year Old Account

dont fuck with me...

..we better get some elekks

Quote Originally Posted by Blessedfury

dont fuck with me...

..we better get some elekks
    Nope, no elekks, just one shiny gay looking strider.