* Acceptance - Why would you want to accept a group invite from somebody that you don't know or is inconsiderate enough to not whisper you first. How easy is it to click "Accept" button anyway?
* AtlasLoot - This can be removed as Cartographer has the exact same function now.
* BaudManager - PerformanceFu does the exact same thing.
* BigWigs/DBM - Choose one or the other, remember it's your gameplay not your guild leaders
* DebuffFilter - I assume your only using this to see your own Debuffs, if so Pitbull will do the exact same thing.
* EzDismount - Like stated previously, not needed anymore.
* ClockFu/MiniClockFu - One or the other, they both do the same thing.
* MiniPerfsFu/PerformanceFu - Same deal, they both do the same thing.
* Gatherer - Delete, Cartographer does this better.
* GroupCalander - No longer being developed. Unless you maintain it I'd suggest dumping it as no one has picked it up since Feb this year.
* JIM CooldownPulse - Remove as OmniCC does the same thing.
* MobInfo2 - Mobhealth does same thing without all the annoying extra crap planted on your tooltips.
* PerfectRaid - You can setup Pitbull's raidframes to look and act exactly the same as PerfectRaid if you take a little time.
* Scorchio - You can setup Quartz to show the Fire Vulnerability debuff on your targets.
* SCT/D - There is also Parrot and MSBT(Mikks Scrolling Battle Text) you can try out and see which you prefer and which is easier on your system.
* VisualThemes - Remove as you use a custom UI.
* Xart - Your not using it in the screenshot provided, why bother having it there?
* XRS/RaidBuffsFu - Both do the same thing.
That's just my opinion on what you could change to speed some things up, others may provide more wise advice.