Odd problem with Bongos?

Well, maybe it isn't, but I was hoping someone could help me out here. Long story short is, I was working on my warriors UI, I have Bongos Bar 1 reading 8 as Battle, 9 at Defensive and 10 as Zerker, so when I'm in those stances, it brings up the respective bar. However, it's always reading as if I'm in Battle Stance, and never Zerker or Defensive. Maybe I'm clearly misunderstanding something(Wait, I probably am), but I could use some help if at all possible ><

Re: Odd problem with Bongos?

Quote Originally Posted by Nev
    Well, maybe it isn't, but I was hoping someone could help me out here. Long story short is, I was working on my warriors UI, I have Bongos Bar 1 reading 8 as Battle, 9 at Defensive and 10 as Zerker, so when I'm in those stances, it brings up the respective bar. However, it's always reading as if I'm in Battle Stance, and never Zerker or Defensive. Maybe I'm clearly misunderstanding something(Wait, I probably am), but I could use some help if at all possible ><
    you mean, ie: you have hamstring on button3 in battle, and whirlwind in zerk. when you go in zerk, the zerk bar show(bar 10) but when you press 3 its doing hamstring?

Or not switching your stance skills at all? Try a screenshot.

http://img233.imageshack.us/my.php?i...7135858cu2.jpg

It's not even swapping the skills. Maybe I'm blind. I appologize for the profanity :P It's frustrating to say the least. What's stranger is, this appeared out of nowhere last week. So I redid my UI(was planning on it anyway) on my druid, and finally got around to my warrior. And this reared it's ugly ahead again. Come to think of it, now I have the same problem with my druid, now that I've checked.

I just tried it on my warrior and i have the same problem. Didnt notice because my bar 1 and 2 are hided.

I did what should be the first step when trying to find the problem -> Disabled all addons expect Bongos. Worked fine.

So its an addons causing this, you can try to enable back few addons at the same time and then find which one cause this. (My quess you be or DrDamage or CyCircled since they both affect actionbar majorly).

EDIT: my guess was right. Its CyCircled. Try updating it. if its still not working, go post it on the CyCircled forums.

Wow, cool, thanks. I didn't even think of disabling Cycircled.

That happens when you update CyC but don't delete the old WTF of the addon. CyC overwriting is a good example of a good addon gone bad on your whole interface.

This happen to me in my Rogue.

When stealth, some bar hide of my UI, cant remember wich bars is