Thread: Keybinding Mod

Keybinding Mod

I need a mod that allows me to bind items and abilities to keys, without using an action bar. I would like to put my trinkets and my mounts on keys that I normally don't use. I looked on Curse and found Spellbinder, but there isn't a version for patch 2.2. Any suggestions?
    I went to a fight and a hockey game broke out.

Re: Keybinding Mod

so a mod where a key is assigned to an item/ability and not assigned to a slot on a bar?

(just trying to understand what your looking for :P)
    Free gold tomorrow!

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

What i did was put those abilites on hidden bars, the keybindings are still valid.

Not exactly what you want, but pretty close.

Bartender3 and TrinketMenu are good solutions for this, or just Bartender3

I currently use Bongos2 for my action bars, and it doesn't allow keybindings on hidden bars. I like how it works, and how simple it is, and I don't want to change it. But I will if I like what I see of Bartender 3 more. Can you provide some screen shots of it? The bars, configuration, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaema
    I currently use Bongos2 for my action bars, and it doesn't allow keybindings on hidden bars. I like how it works, and how simple it is, and I don't want to change it. But I will if I like what I see of Bartender 3 more. Can you provide some screen shots of it? The bars, configuration, etc.
    It does allow keybindings on hidden bars. I play a druid and I have all my forms and caster buttons on hidden bars with keybindings. Not only that but Bongos allows you up to 120 different bars, so you can go nuts with it.

Bongos2 sure does allow keybindings on hidden bar. and its not even hard or complicated to do it... how did you miss it? :|

the whole point of his post is that he didnt want to use an actionbar mod, and everyones just telling him how to do it with actionbar mods lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Eetabeetay
    the whole point of his post is that he didnt want to use an actionbar mod, and everyones just telling him how to do it with actionbar mods lol.
    i think thats because he didnt know that Bongos2 bindings worked on hided bars. As he said, he wants to keep Bongos2. So why add another mod to do the same thing?

oops, didnt see the second post. i thought he didnt use any actionbar mod

Try the updated Spellbinder!

"Bind Spells, Items, and Macros to keys, without using action buttons"

files.wowace.com

I need a mod that allows me to bind items and abilities to keys, without using an action bar. I would like to put my trinkets and my mounts on keys that I normally don't use. I looked on Curse and found Spellbinder, but there isn't a version for patch 2.2. Any suggestions?
    Try Trinity Buttoms you can bind your abilities directly form book

Thank you for the replies. I got the Spellbinder update from files.wowace. I'm going to try it in a few BGs.