1. #1

    Few addon questions.

    >_> just re-installed WoW (Becuase for some reason it crashed, then may backup copy of the WoW was bugged aswell, and decided to reformat the HDD)

    And my UI doesnt feel the same, im using the most updated mod, and for some reason im not very happy with it.
    What im looking for are ideas for the following sections:
    Action bars (Used Bartender3, and had an issue with stances, sorta not cool when you play a warrior and druid, Bongos, worked out better for me, but i had a slight issue with the warriors stance, battle stance was shown as beserker stance for some reason.)

    Buff bars: I used to use an addon that put buffs into a bar form with timers, but the one i DLed doesnt do it the same way as my old one.

    Any ideas will be looked into, and thank you for taking time to read this.
    http://tcgloot.freeforums.org/
    TCG Trading forum, seeing as blizzard took our old one away...

  2. #2
    not good with computers
    chaud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    6,894

    Re: Few addon questions.

    Clear out WTF folder, reinstall BT3.
    Look at Elk Buff Bars from wowace for your buffs list.

  3. #3

    Re: Few addon questions.

    Quote Originally Posted by chaud
    Clear out WTF folder, reinstall BT3.
    *points down*

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded5542
    >_> just re-installed WoW (Becuase for some reason it crashed, then may backup copy of the WoW was bugged aswell, and decided to reformat the HDD)

    Quote Originally Posted by chaud
    Look at Elk Buff Bars from wowace for your buffs list.
    Have them, they are all over the place.
    Using M_buffbars now, much cleaner and easier to use.
    http://tcgloot.freeforums.org/
    TCG Trading forum, seeing as blizzard took our old one away...

  4. #4

    Re: Few addon questions.

    Yeah but elk buff bars lets you rename buffs...so my flying mount is Falcor, drinking water shows up as "Chugging a Beer" etc etc.

    M-buffbars might let you do it as well, never tried em though =P

  5. #5

    Re: Few addon questions.

    update ur bongos2. its working nicely with stance.

    CyCircled may cause some odd behavior tho.

  6. #6

    Re: Few addon questions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Menkey
    Yeah but elk buff bars lets you rename buffs...so my flying mount is Falcor, drinking water shows up as "Chugging a Beer" etc etc.

    M-buffbars might let you do it as well, never tried em though =P
    M-Buffbars dont, only thing i didnt like about the new Elk were buffs were all over the place, the new ones had de-buffs in with buffs, i didnt like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coldfury
    update ur bongos2. its working nicely with stance.
    *cough*

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded5542
    im using the most updated mod
    And its not the other mod messing with it, as i dont have the other mod.
    http://tcgloot.freeforums.org/
    TCG Trading forum, seeing as blizzard took our old one away...

  7. #7

    Re: Few addon questions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded5542
    M-Buffbars dont, only thing i didnt like about the new Elk were buffs were all over the place, the new ones had de-buffs in with buffs, i didnt like that.

    *cough*

    And its not the other mod messing with it, as i dont have the other mod.
    well look for which other mod does this because there is certainly an addon creating conflict OR you didnt get the lastest version correctly.

  8. #8
    not good with computers
    chaud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    6,894

    Re: Few addon questions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded5542
    M-Buffbars dont, only thing i didnt like about the new Elk were buffs were all over the place, the new ones had de-buffs in with buffs, i didnt like that.
    You didn't even attempt to set them up then.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •