Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Season 2 qualification, Focused Will, BG daily quests

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowclaimer
    I find it fun experiencing the lore advance in what little ways it can, I play because I'm a Warcraft fan and I love the universe, and I really wish all the Halo nerds would go back to Halo and stop transmogrifying my series into something its not, a PvP oriented game where lore and story mean nothing.
    I play for PvP only, and wish they would swap some of the dev team over to working on more PvP content. I don't care if they ruin lore, and I wish all the lore nerds would go back to WC3.

See what I did there? Most of that is truth, a lot players don't care about lore, and enjoy the arena system. Thankfully they are doing more for PvP in the xpac, hopefully it will be enough.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by chaud
    See what I did there? Most of that is truth, a lot players don't care about lore.
    If that were so, then there wouldn't have been such a huge backlash towards Metzen's infamous Draenei/Eredar retcon when TBC was on the verge of launch. The fact is the majority of players DO care about the lore in some varying degree or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Duskster
    If that were so, then there wouldn't have been such a huge backlash towards Metzen's infamous Draenei/Eredar retcon when TBC was on the verge of launch. The fact is the majority of players DO care about the lore in some varying degree or another.
    And for a lot of people it is a somewhat minor degree.