Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Post your ROGUE UI

Quote Originally Posted by Thuz
    Normal:

Combat:
    Hey whats that addon timer that shows rupture. Thanks.

CCwatch pisses me off so

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Elishia
    Updated my UI a bit
    Loveable UI, can you upload your Interface + WTF folders in rapidshare or filefront pl0x? ;D

Appologies for the thread necro, but here is my UI...it's a compilation named SPARTAN (not to be confused with Spartan UI). Unfortunately the author has discontinued updating his work (he now plays Warhammer). I am one of the few remaining players who tries hard to keep this from breaking. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by reflex88
    Appologies for the thread necro, but here is my UI...it's a compilation named SPARTAN (not to be confused with Spartan UI). Unfortunately the author has discontinued updating his work (he now plays Warhammer). I am one of the few remaining players who tries hard to keep this from breaking. ;D
    Why do you need overview of raid in 2 addons (grid + that thing on left side).
    Also you are doubling info about combo points (but thats ok)
    And do something about that EBB, why in the world it is so big (also you dont need to see "Find Herb" buff)

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Quote Originally Posted by Mordret
    Why do you need overview of raid in 2 addons (grid + that thing on left side).
    Also you are doubling info about combo points (but thats ok)
    And do something about that EBB, why in the world it is so big (also you dont need to see "Find Herb" buff)
    tyvm for the feedback I'll definitely work on slimming down EBB, completely agree with you on that. I use grid on other toons for healing, tracking raid buffs, etc, so I like to have it for multi-toon functionality (I do not heal off the Pitbull frames). And ya, I actually don't like the combo point addon I have, would like to find a sleeker one that fits better into the theme of the layout.

Fool you have activated my trap card!