Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: New PTR Build : Patch notes changes

Same with the priest talent, but on the PTR it is 6 seconds, hope it will be changed.

Quote Originally Posted by wjwubs
    Shot a movie of the new Volley animation

Here's the video
    Thanks for the video!

I can't believe they're changing it to that, though. It looks really... stupid. I don't use volley practically ever, but whenever I do... I'm going to feel like a clogged sprinkler.

*pleh* ... *pleh* ... *pleh* ... /giveup

Quote Originally Posted by wjwubs
    Shot a movie of the new Volley animation

Here's the video
    Did you try it with a bow or a crossbow to see if it is the same?
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

The Crashin' Thrashin' Robot is now Bind on Use rather than Bind on Acquire so non-engineers can use them as well.
    Finally! I can't believe that Blizzard is buffing fun, for once.

I do hope they nerf the volume of the robotic clanking sound the robot makes as it roams around. I also hope our raid doesn't miss too many ZA timers due to watching all 10 of our robots (once I make some for everyone else) go after each other.

Unless I'm being stupid, the Mad Alchemist Potion side-effect link doesn't show any side-effects, only how much health and mana it restores. ???

Quote Originally Posted by Squiggy
    Unless I'm being stupid, the Mad Alchemist Potion side-effect link doesn't show any side-effects, only how much health and mana it restores. ???
    Look at the timestamps at the left side. The moment I gained mana/health from the potions I gained an additional buff in some cases:

1st potion: no buff
    2nd potion: Major Agility
    then canceled the Major Agility buff (and a Major Fortitude buff I already had beforehand)
    3rd potion: Fel Strength
    4th potion: Major Armor (same as Major Defense Elixir)
    5-8: no buffs
    canceled Fel Strengh and Major Armor buffs and drank a flask
    9-12: no buffs

It looks as if the procc rate is quite low, but in fact it is very high. I made further tests and canceled any elixir buffs every time before drinking potions and always gained an elixir buff. Potions 5-12 didn't give any buffs because I already had battle/guardian/flask buffs active.

Quote Originally Posted by pheus
    the absolutely massive amount of badges you need for the 2.3 loot tells me that the other dungeons should have been brought into line with HMech
    Karazhan and Zul'Aman have badges now...

Besides the new epic items are of fairly high quality, it shouldnt be handed out

Quote Originally Posted by cluelessnoob
    Finally! I can't believe that Blizzard is buffing fun, for once.

I do hope they nerf the volume of the robotic clanking sound the robot makes as it roams around. I also hope our raid doesn't miss too many ZA timers due to watching all 10 of our robots (once I make some for everyone else) go after each other.
    I don't have the mats to build one on the PTR, but my engineering recipe still says it's BoP .... ???
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Nebalee
    Look at the timestamps at the left side. The moment I gained mana/health from the potions I gained an additional buff in some cases:

1st potion: no buff
    2nd potion: Major Agility
    then canceled the Major Agility buff (and a Major Fortitude buff I already had beforehand)
    3rd potion: Fel Strength
    4th potion: Major Armor (same as Major Defense Elixir)
    5-8: no buffs
    canceled Fel Strengh and Major Armor buffs and drank a flask
    9-12: no buffs

It looks as if the procc rate is quite low, but in fact it is very high. I made further tests and canceled any elixir buffs every time before drinking potions and always gained an elixir buff. Potions 5-12 didn't give any buffs because I already had battle/guardian/flask buffs active.
    what class are you btw?
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

World Environment

* The gas clouds in Netherstorm are now always visible. Abilities on goggles that previously allowed the player to detect these invisible gas clouds will now show all gas clouds on their minimap instead. This will stack with other tracking types.
    Bout Time

2 Primal Water in Zanga after 15min while fishing for that Book

Quote Originally Posted by Wildhorn
    what class are you btw?
    druid

Quote Originally Posted by Nebalee
    druid
    what spec? If you are feral, it seem buff are based on your spec... if you are not feral... meh
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle