Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted

Re: Patch 2.3 and Season 3 Start date

Of course it's worth something, indeed it's worth very much. It's not about reducing armor to zero, it's about negating damage mitigation. The less armor you've got, the more damage mitigation you'll lose per points of ignored armor.

I know Arena cloth can compete or even beat leather, but it's still in a bracket where each lost point of armor will increase physical damage by a worthwhile amount. All things considered, ignored armor will give a nice damage boost against clothies or leather wearer and a little boost vs mail and plate.

Quote Originally Posted by Decapitation
    Your armor penetration is worth nothing since every stupid arena cloth has more armor then non arena mail. They added few penetration and much more armor so it is worse.

And about whining Shamans, warriors are constantly nerfed since 1.3 cry more that you was nerfed and not "fixed" in this patch :>
    They added a whopping 66 armor from s2 to s3 for priests. So with all the armor penetration, we will actually loose armor.

Quote Originally Posted by omglazor
    There's plenty of stuff to get until you get 1850 rating. All the armor penetration is making me happy in my pants over smacking clothies (whom it has the greatest effect on), plus I am guessing the season 2 weapons will be holding up for a while.
    Armour yields a linear increase in damage reduction.