Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: 2.3 Auction House and model changes

The sword looks so much nicer in 2.3, I swear some of you people just go for the most gaudy stuff possible.

The Auction House category changes are excellent. Not only are they extremely useful, they could only have taken a short while to code and test, and the changes are extremely easy for people to ignore, should they want to make searching the AH harder on themselves for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by quke
    I think the sword model change is the first time ever Blizzard has changed a model into an uglier one
    As ugly as the old winged Lightforge Helm was, the updated McPaladin hat was worse. Much.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulver
    Last time I checked scroll buffs did not stack with any other buffs, so the armor scrolls are useless if you have a paladin aura, the str and agi scrolls likewise if you are using flask or elixir buffs. Int and stamina scrolls similarly are made redundant by mage and priest buffs. In short, scrolls are a waste of time in a 25 man raid.
    Last I checked there wasn't a flask that gave agility or strength...

The Armor Scroll stacks with anything, the stamina one only doesn't stack with Power Word: Fortitude.
    9/11/08 - Priests will never forgive, and never forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Intie
    For the love of god, I still don't understand the need for changing one of the most beautiful swords in the game into that boring and ugly scythe-look-alike thing. I want original Blade of Savagery back :'(
    looks better now

World of Warcraft is merely a setback...

All realms are going to be down till 2PST. The forums seem to be down for the time as well, so I couldn't find a post, but it's on the login screen.

I don't know if this has already been mentioned or not, but the Depleted Crystal Focus now stack at least to 20, but I only have 13 so unsure and it was not noted in the patch notes that I could find.

I thought I read something about a 48 hour listing in 2.3? Is this true , I have yet to see it?

Quote Originally Posted by puffdank
    I thought I read something about a 48 hour listing in 2.3? Is this true , I have yet to see it?
    It is true. It is live. It is working. You may choose 12/24/48 hours now.

Strange I was making listings yesterday and did not see the 48hour option.

Wonder if auctioneer got in the way somehow