Guild Bank addons?

I am currently seeking any addons that have to do with Guild Bank, Guilding Banking, and the maintenance of items/money contained therein. Lemme explain...

At the moment, I'm using an addon called Stacker - what that does among other things, is auto stacks items in my bags, but what I really like is that when I open my bank, anything that I have in my bank and in my bags will also get stacked. Example - I have a stack of heroic badges in the bank, and after a heroic I stop by the bank, open the bank and my bags, and it auto stacks the badges I have just received onto the larger stack in the bank. Viola, clutter gone.

What I need, and what Stacker does not currently have the functionality to do, is that same type of thing with a Guild Bank. As the Guild Master of the guild bank, I won't have to worry about overriding any permissions there - just want to open the Guild Bank and have anything I have in my bags get stacked into the bank (pots, mats, etc).

Hopefully that makes sense, I know what I might be seeking may either not be in development, or seem frivolous, but hopefully someone out there has seen a need for such an addon and could possibly point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance...
    oreos in the tub

Re: Guild Bank addons?

Try BankStack(http://www.wowinterface.com/download...BankStack.html).

It does the same thing as Stacker i think but support Guild Banks.

hmmm just tried Bankstack - doesn't appaear to be working with Guild Banks as of yet..
    oreos in the tub

I'm sure the functionality will be there shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by imhavingfun
    hmmm just tried Bankstack - doesn't appaear to be working with Guild Banks as of yet..
    did you try "/sort guild"?