LF GOOD Cooldown timer

I'm looking for and Cooldown timer that will tell me my opponents cooldowns as well

I WANT TO KNOW HOW LONG THE MAGE HAS BEFORE ANOTHER BLINK.. basicly

if anybody knows a good one plz post haven't found anything yet.. n possibly the site for me to download it from, Thank you in Advance

Re: LF GOOD Cooldown timer

Quote Originally Posted by Othono
    http://www.orphanguild.com/ - SWTOR Guild US West Coast PvP

i had a addon package some months ago that showed exsactly how long there whas until the Targets Cooldowns were done and ready to use again, traps blink frostnova PoM and everything really AWESOME mod, it diden't take too much space and helped me win so freaking many fights, tho i can't find it anymore so i aint really much for a help

(i dont like NECB.. it sucks imo - for Targets cooldowns anyways)
    True wisdom is to look beyond your own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by warptwist
    i had a addon package some months ago that showed exsactly how long there whas until the Targets Cooldowns were done and ready to use again, traps blink frostnova PoM and everything really AWESOME mod, it diden't take too much space and helped me win so freaking many fights, tho i can't find it anymore so i aint really much for a help

(i dont like NECB.. it sucks imo - for Targets cooldowns anyways)
    If you find that mod, please post it. I've been looking for something like this too

I use Antagonist.

Yeah, use NECB. Works really well.

If you're looking for a CD timer for your bars and trinks, check out OmniCC. It's never failed me.