Thread: Question

Question

I just joined to this community and forum(taking the chance to say hello to all then ) and i need your wisdom alrdy guys...lately i starting to lose the dps race with my guildies(my profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...rhood&n=Wataru )i dont think is a matter about my gear only but ofc is an issue about spec...i red many thread about how much combat swords is better so i was thinking to get the a1 swords (the sword from netherspite never dropping to me) but lately i red many comment about hemo maces (spamming hemo seems to be superior to spam ss in pve too lol). My question then is this:which spec is better? combat swords,hemo maces or why not hemo swords? Just dont write that one spec is superior or "FTW imho" without any argument becuase is uselss honestly...Thx in advance

Re: Question

maces generally tend to be slower than swords so therefore they do more dmg with hemo than swords, but get slowest weps you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Wataru
    I just joined to this community and forum(taking the chance to say hello to all then ) and i need your wisdom alrdy guys...lately i starting to lose the dps race with my guildies(my profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...rhood&n=Wataru )i dont think is a matter about my gear only but ofc is an issue about spec...i red many thread about how much combat swords is better so i was thinking to get the a1 swords (the sword from netherspite never dropping to me) but lately i red many comment about hemo maces (spamming hemo seems to be superior to spam ss in pve too lol). My question then is this:which spec is better? combat swords,hemo maces or why not hemo swords? Just dont write that one spec is superior or "FTW imho" without any argument becuase is uselss honestly...Thx in advance
    I've tried hemorrhage in raids, I didn't like it at all. Guess it has something to do with the fact that I got used to Combat Potency, and honestly. You'll miss it a lot if you spec out of it. I've seen that my DPS output was higher with Combat Swords than Hemo Swords. So I prefer to stay as I am at the moment.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

If you have the gear hemo is ok for raid IF you have the gear. Combat swords/maces will always do more dps. As far as dps I will look at our next wws to get you a idea of the range if one of the rogues are still hemo/pvp spec from the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Windcape
    Falther

How high as your dps then?
    Hard to say, depends on bosses.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted

Hemo will always be behind combat builds when looking at your own dps however it may bring more Raiddps to your raid because of the Debuff so its kind of a raidsupport Specc. If you specc Raid hemo it is important that everybody knows that imho because else ppl will think that you are sleeping or something because you deal about 100dps or so less then usually.

Yes Sword Combat does more Dmg then Mace Combat because of the extra swings you get and since Hemo is normalized there should be no difference between Swords an Maces.