Trinket guide, Blue posts, Wowhead, Movie

Nothing about the 2.3.2 today, might be updated later but don't get your hopes too high because the latest PTR build introduced a lot of bugs causing Errors #132 and I'm not sure if all of them are fixed. (But nothing is impossible if we consider that servers are getting a 8 hours downtime and as usual the bot will be online on
    HTML Code:
    [url="irc://irc.quakenet.org/mmo-champion"][b]#mmo-champion on irc.quakenet.org[/b][/url]
    to announce when the servers are going up)

Trinkets guide on PvPScene.com
    Hey, it's still moving ! There is an obvious lack in news but I heard that quality is better than quantity. This time we've got a user submitted article with a nice Trinket guide

Blue posts
    I guess the 2.3 patch and season 3 deployment killed the enthusiasm of our loved blue posters, however there is something that might make a few hunters happy.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Hunters/Ghost Wolves
    Even if players weren't supposed to tame Grimtotem Spirit Guides in the first place, the devs agreed that this is a fun use of an in-game mechanics and they therefore have no plans to "fix" the issue. (Source)

Heroic Mechanar
    The Charged Fist on the Tempest-Forge Destroyers can do a lot of damage, but this is a nice challenge for the group and there are no plans to change them for the moment. (Source)

Quests
    Building money at low level isn't viewed as an issue, don't expect any addition of daily quests or anything helping grinding gold at "low" levels. (Source)

New feature on Wowhead : In game item links
    Wowhead is everywhere ! Even in game actually. You can now get a line of code to copy in game by clicking the "Get in-game item link" next to each item on the site. Just paste it in any frame window, and you will be able to link the item to your friends by shift clicking it like any other item links !
    Note: This won't work on items never dropped on your server, you will eventually get disconnected if you keep trying to link an item never "seen" by the server.

World of Warcraft - Unofficial Patch Trailer by Surgee
    Less news, more media ! I don't post videos very often but this one is worth watching, and it will only takes 5 minutes of your precious time.

Re: Trinket guide, Blue posts, Wowhead, Movie

the movie is really incredible

Wondering if Blizzard will be posting patch notes in videos soon.. ;D

LMAO i love the new warrior charge

Hey, it's still moving ! There is an obvious lack in news but I heard that quality is better than quantity
    We lied to you boubou
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

Movie is great!!!

http://www.wowhead.com/?faq

How do you spell wowhead?
    It is spelled "Wowhead", not "WoWHead", or some other variant.

gotcha

i would love to have the deadly dash btw

IMO its easier just to get Sniff and find the item ID. the wowhead feature is still pretty neat tho.

the movie is hilarious ;D

Movie was kinda lame, but still gave me a chuckle.

I liked the movie...

The trinket guide for healing trinkets was quite ridiculous... I don't know about other classes, but for healers it was not even close to helpful/resourceful. In fact if indeed it is ordered from best/worst then it is blatently wrong.

Oh no... now *everyone* can link that blasted http://www.wowhead.com/?item=944"]Elemental Mage Staff[/URL]!

Hilarious movie >.<