Extra Action Bars

Im currently using Bongos2 for my Hunter, I have all 10 Action Bars used(I know its alot lol). I need around 5 more buttons to put some macros on, does anyone know of a mod like Bongos2 that will add more buttons past the 120?

Re: Extra Action Bars

Quote Originally Posted by alienw89
    Im currently using Bongos2 for my Hunter, I have all 10 Action Bars used(I know its alot lol). I need around 5 more buttons to put some macros on, does anyone know of a mod like Bongos2 that will add more buttons past the 120?
    im using bongos2 as well and i believe, altho am not totally sure, that there is a way to increase the number of buttons per bar, at least i thought thats what i saw in one of the many options settings.

Yes it can increase to up to 12 buttons per bar. Meaning 10 bars with 12 buttons on each bringing the total to 120. Correct me if im wrong please.

Ctbarmod www.ctmod.net

10 action bars, 10 buttons each... You really don't have enough of 100 buttons? never heard of keybinds? that might help you more than add even more bars.
    Back on the subject, I think bartender3 let you add any number of bars, try it out.

first, clean ur actionbar. you REALLY don't need that much.

2nd, if you are adding macro, i guess you can remove the spell on actionbar that these macros use, so just take these spot.

on my hunter i find i already have too much and i only have couples bars enabled lol

Write /bongos go to the actionbar tab and increase the amount of actionsbar you want, you can have 120 actionsbars.
    Quote Originally Posted by N
    Im a she tho, not that it matters just that.. Yeah, i dont have a thingie!

Screenshot or it never happened! :P

Quote Originally Posted by alienw89
    Try using Zhunter mod it puts all your traps, trackings, aspects and pet spells all on separate bars.

is Zhunter Ace?
    oreos in the tub

Quote Originally Posted by imhavingfun
    is Zhunter Ace?
    whats the point of asking this? who cares if its ace or not?!?!?!

I do! Ace sounds so much better than if it's not..

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfury
    if its Ace, you can get it from AceUpdater/wowace SVN :>

And there is no real possibility to go past the 120 buttons because every spell/skill you can cast has to be put on one of those buttons to be useable in combat (except blizzard UI stuff). All bar addons just use those buttons and rearrange them and make them look better.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfury
    Obviously he cares. Actually, so do I.. you see, there are some of us who are quality obsessed and actually diligent enough to get our stuff as neat and easy to use as possible - and as you obviously haven't realized Ace2 are some of the best quality addons out there and it can be updated via WinAceUpdater.

with blizz adding the tracking to the mini-map button there's at least 8-10 buttons probably you can take off easy.

Deleted
    Bumping this thread up because I need the same thing now. I don't have 100 buttons, but I have certain things in certain ways and I need more than ten bars to play druid properly.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Please don't necro a thread - this one is over 4 years old!

IF you need more bars than 10, you might try Macaroon - it's not limited to the 10x12 limitation that Dominos and Bartender4 have.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    Please don't necro a thread - this one is over 4 years old!

IF you need more bars than 10, you might try Macaroon - it's not limited to the 10x12 limitation that Dominos and Bartender4 have.
    Damn, I was hoping to stack a few more bartender bars on top.

shift mod macros are a pain to work when they're all mousovers already and that's what it will take to save a bar.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Did you miss the second part of my comment?

"If You Need More Than 10 Bars, You Might Try Macaroon"

Bartender and Dominos both use the Blizzard Actionbar API, which is limited to 120 buttons on 10 bars. Macaroon uses a different option, which has an UNLIMITED number of buttons on an UNLIMITED number of bars.