thx very much cast
thx very much cast
On the end of the sixth day, god said: "Not enough mana!"
What damage meter is that?
What buff bar is that, and how do i make it look like that?
recountOriginally Posted by JensarenebbsOriginally Posted by Jensaren
How does he get example frames on pitbull, i use it and cant work out how to?
I know it is ElkBuffBars but how i make it have the black color?Originally Posted by Jensaren
/pitbull, in the window that pops up there is a tab on the top that says "configuration mode", set it to raid.Originally Posted by Crepitus
Some people should spend more than 30 seconds of research before they start asking questions.
I'm still having the same problem with cartographer_routes and SLTimex. The "routes" option will not show up on the menu and timex still throws things all over my screen when i log in. I tried creating a profile hoping that the settings would save but still no luck, would anyone else have an idea of what i can try?
I saw this posted somewhere, but I read like 5 Interface threads :-/.
Just downloaded Grid.....
1. How the $#*$#@* do I move my Grid Frames? I unchecked the "lock" button, do I have to shift-click or something? I've tried every possible shift/alt/cntrl + click combo.
2. How do I get textures set for my Grid.
3. How do I make my Grid Black, with just the Names their class colors?
4. How do I make my groups Grow from 1 on the bottom to 5+ on the top.
<Seriously Casual> US Top 40 Recruiting: Druid (Feral DPS), Priest (Disc/Holy) and Warlock
Hunter / Priest / Shaman / Warrior
UI v6: http://drop.io/madskhealz
Looking for an addon that makes it possible to move around blizzard default unitframe ( player / target / tot ) cant find it and I dont want the target and stuff to be in the upleft corner.
thanks for help
What is it that Shows bag space, gold and durability?
MoveAnythingOriginally Posted by Volle
SLTimex (my favorite) or CMLOriginally Posted by Jensaren
If anyone could be kind enough to explain to me, what kind of Addon he uses.
Thrall: "Morning, Garrosh. Want pancakes for breakfast?"
Garrosh: "A TRUE WARCHIEF WOULD NEVER CONSUME WEAK PANCAKES. ONLY THE MIGHT OF WAFFLES IS FIT TO COMMAND THE HORDE! LOK'TAR O'GAR!"
If I were you I'd send a PM to the guy who uploaded the print screen.Originally Posted by Ocha
Bartender (or bongos)
CyCircled (with VolM I think)
I have no clue about the totem timers or the combat text.
I've decided to change from Elkbuffbars to Buffalo.
It works fine, with Cycycled and all yet i face a small issue with backdrop on the buttons.
anyone know how i can remove this backdrop?
How do i make my tooltips (item info, player info, etc) look like this?
Anyone have a direct link for buffalo? I can't find it in curse ???
its an ace addon so look at wowace.com
I got 2 questions for Bartender3
1. How can I make it so that when I hover over a skill it shows full tooltip information as opposed to just "Earth Shock 4" or w/e?
2. How can I make it so that when I try to setup the bartender bars they dont dock to each other when they get close?
EDIT: figured that one out. still need 1st question answered
1. What do you mean by full tooltip information? Mine shows information, mana cost, cooldown, cast time, range etc. The only option I know of is to disable the tooltip.Originally Posted by SeifX
2. /bt3 config, deselect "Sticky Frames"