15+ Year Old Account

Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

I am only a human sorry.

Thank you for the fast answer none the less.

can somebody tell my if this UI is downloadable?

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/4972/vx2fullsx8.jpg

looks very clean and tidy and would like to give it a try if possible
    RIFT: Valakin lvl 60 rogue / Valakis lvl 60 mage - Zaviel EU, guild "Consortium"
    D3: 60 Barb, 60 Wiz, 60 WD

Not sure if he has it up for download, but u could ask him

Here

http://www.wegame.com/watch/Method_vs_Freya/
    In this movie you see a mage from method killing Freya,
    My question is, what texture do you think he/she is using for the quartz mod?

Quote Originally Posted by FourLetterWurdz
    Prat - it puts little like, papers in the top left hand corners of my chat logs. Can these be removed? their annoying and ugly.
    Open up prat config box, go to Module Control tab and disable CopyChat.

Hi, i'm a UD mage and i'm searching for a good interface to use. After many try i don't find a good UI to use but i find a good addons CRYOLISIS. There's one more problem i have some eyes problems and i not see very well so i should want an interface that is easy to see and not smaal or too bigger.

Can you help me? (Sorry for the english)

Couple Questions:

I've been looking for a good tutorial on PowerAuras but can't seem to find a decent one anywhere. Any ideas?

Also, been trying to find a Vertical layout for Pitbull player and target frames. i see lots of screenies of vertical layouts, but i can never seem to get a response about their layout settings.

thanks in advance!

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/5669/finalui.jpg

id like to know the name of the addons he used for his actionbar, his buttons (actionbar buttons and buffs), his unitframes and his minimap, thanks in advance!

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

@lassner

99% of all minimap mods do a square one. Looks like he added a custom border to his - looks like the RothBorder that's included in SharedMedia.

Could be any actionbar mod, too - it's impossible to tell them apart unless you're seeing config screens or lists of addons.

The skin on his actionbar buttons and on his buffs would be one of the ButtonFacade skins - you need the BF addon and a BF: Skin addon. There's only a dozen or so BF skins - I'm not sure exactly which one he's using.

UF's look like Pitbull to me. Background at full transparent, Flat or Minimalist bar texture. He really likes his RothBorder, because it's there as a border for his UF's as well as his minmap.

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...609_194309.jpg

Just saw this and I think it looks wonderful. Any idea if that player has the UI available somewhere or atleast a list of used addons?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

@Pixels

Don't cross-post. It just annoys people when they see your question answered in one forum and then see it being asked again in another. For those with the same question, it's Ishtara's UI. http://www.wowinterface.com/download...IshtaraUi.html

I was wondering if there is an addon that can draw you a circle in a radius(in yards) of your choice around you, effectivly showing you the range. A small example for the addon will probably be the small circle below person's feet that resembles the hitbox.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Genericrogue
    I've been looking for a good tutorial on PowerAuras but can't seem to find a decent one anywhere. Any ideas?
    PowerAuras is fairly simple, once you ignore the fact that there's OMG FIVE THOUSAND SLIDERS! *laugh* If you have any SPECIFIC questions about PowerAuras, feel free to send me PM's or post on here with it. I don't do "tutorial" type answers, just "Yeah, here's how that works" kinda stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Genericrogue
    Also, been trying to find a Vertical layout for Pitbull player and target frames. i see lots of screenies of vertical layouts, but i can never seem to get a response about their layout settings.
    For Pitbull going vertical, change the bars from "center" to "left" or "right", and make the width smaller than the height. That's the BASIC idea. There should be a dropdown for each bar type (Health, Cast, Power, etc) that says "Side" and then the dropdown has the choices of "Center", "Left", and "Right". If they're not set to Center, they act as vertical bars.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

@Raledon

UI mods cannot affect the Game World, just the UI. It's impossible to draw a circle around you for ranging in the game world. It could be drawn on the Minimap, but not on the actual world.

I tried to config Pitbull but couldnt really figure it out. So basically i just want to find an add on for action bars and also to move the BZ UI around (like the character portraits) so i can put them closer to where i can manage my self and my target and my focus all @ once... Thanks.

As of right now I use OmniCC and Cutup (i'm a rogue), DBM as well as Bagon...

thanks for the help!

Hello guys!
    I'm looking for addon, which would display cooldowns of my enemies.
    Something like this http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ject-8061.aspx
    but updated to WotLK
    Thanks in advance!
    Best regards

I dont know if this has already been posted here, but does anyone know how to make pitbull actually be able to show focus?

I know you can configure it and all but when i try to make someone my focus, an error pops up and says that I either have to disable pitbull or ignore or something like that.
    The Ocean Tastes Salty Cause Everyone Peess In It.
    Quote Originally Posted by Myte342
    Dear Blizzard,

* * Please nerf Rock. But Paper is ok.
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * -Scissors

Quote Originally Posted by Sappy
    I dont know if this has already been posted here, but does anyone know how to make pitbull actually be able to show focus?

I know you can configure it and all but when i try to make someone my focus, an error pops up and says that I either have to disable pitbull or ignore or something like that.
    Do you know if you enabled the focus frame? That might be a reason for getting the error and not being able to configure it. If you want to enable your focus frame: /pitbull in the big dropdown list there should be an entry "extra units" and if "Focus" is in there click the big enable button.

I have the same problem, I got focus window enabled in Pitbull menu but every time i try to focus on a target I get the blizz window telling me that the operation is reserved for blizzard UI frames only asking me to ignore or disable the addon.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

As far as im aware your not allowed to use the right click on a portrait method to set a focus, you have to use /focus to get it to work