Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

http://ersguteryves.net/other_stuff/Miirubig.jpg

If anyone could tell me what addons are being used in this screenshot that would be very appreciated. I sent a message to the poster of the screenshot but I still haven't received a reply so I thought I'd try here.

Is there an addon that will show when u have Dot's/bleeds on urself? For vanish and such.. so u dont try while u have them on you.. i no the debuff bar will show it but is there anything small that i could move near my player frame that would show jsut dots/bleeds?

Quote Originally Posted by dreamstation
    http://ersguteryves.net/other_stuff/Miirubig.jpg

If anyone could tell me what addons are being used in this screenshot that would be very appreciated. I sent a message to the poster of the screenshot but I still haven't received a reply so I thought I'd try here.
    Offhand I see:
    kgPanels - for the panels enclosing areas.
    Pitbull
    CoolLine or ForteXorcist
    Chinchilla or Sexymap
    SLDatatext
    Bison or Satrina Buff Frames
    Chatter or Prat
    The unit frames might be oUF, instead of Pitbull. I have seen this UI before as a compilation, but I can't remember where.

10+ Year Old Account

Hi,

I'm wondering if there is a mod that will give you some sort of notification when your focus changes target, preferably only when in combat...

Cheers,

Bac

Thanks to Shyama for the sig and avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tebla
    Offhand I see:
    kgPanels - for the panels enclosing areas.
    Pitbull
    CoolLine or ForteXorcist
    Chinchilla or Sexymap
    SLDatatext
    Bison or Satrina Buff Frames
    Chatter or Prat
    The unit frames might be oUF, instead of Pitbull. I have seen this UI before as a compilation, but I can't remember where.
    I've followed Neza(miiru)'s Ui's for awhile now, and if i know him, the addons are -
    kgPanels
    Pitbull
    CoolLine or ForteXorcist
    Chinchilla or Sexymap
    SLDatatext
    Satrina Buff Frames
    Prat
    Quartz, although he might have updated to AZ_castbar
    Dominos
    Miks Scrolling Battle text(MSBT)

Quote Originally Posted by silverhope
    Is there an addon that will show when u have Dot's/bleeds on urself? For vanish and such.. so u dont try while u have them on you.. i no the debuff bar will show it but is there anything small that i could move near my player frame that would show jsut dots/bleeds?
    Satrina's Buff Frames can set up custom buff list to show only buffs/debuffs you wish to see. This list has a more or less endless array of custom features, and can be skined via Button facade.

Quote Originally Posted by Ephanos
    Hi, Im trying to install Caith UI but when I do I dont get many of the profiles for Bartender/chatter/pitbull and so on. I back up my Interface and WTF folders and then drag the Caith UI ones into my wow files and restart my game but no profiles still. And all the .lua files are in my saved variables folder so idk
    U also need to rename the Server Char and Accname to urs. Shoud be an introduction on WoWInterface Caith Ui
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

@Holynerd

Go into Buffalo's config and set it all to be on one line. Should be able to access the config with /buffalo. However, Buffalo's config is done through the outdated Rock libraries. I prefer Bison - it does the same thing, but uses the regularly-updated Ace3 libraries.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness Seraph
    Satrina's Buff Frames can set up custom buff list to show only buffs/debuffs you wish to see. This list has a more or less endless array of custom features, and can be skined via Button facade.
    is there a full list of dots/bleeds anywhere? lol

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Also, I can't stress this enough - using Satrina's Buff Frames just to show the dots/bleeds on you is overkill. If you just want to track a small number of specific buffs/debuffs on yourself, I suggest an addon like Auracle.

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble
    Also, I can't stress this enough - using Satrina's Buff Frames just to show the dots/bleeds on you is overkill. If you just want to track a small number of specific buffs/debuffs on yourself, I suggest an addon like Auracle.
    I suppose, although I've never seen anything wrong with opening a custom window to track specific buffs, to each there own.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhope
    is there a full list of dots/bleeds anywhere? lol
    -=Make Sure the list you wish to use is set to "whitelist" in the general tab=-

The final tab on SBF should be "Spells", you can go there and search for any currently supported spell, making sure the show debuffs box is ticked, then click on it and click "show this debuff". Repeat this untill all the debuffs you wish to see are set to show.

I have a Question about X-Perl.

On the player frame, i can remove the player class icon and the player lvl icon, but i want to remove the "Healers targeting me" thing (the little box next to your portrait that contains a number) and i can't figure out how to do it ???
    Quote Originally Posted by gibborim
    Just because you are doing it wrong without large scale failure does not mean you are doing it right.

Hey guys...dunno if this has been posted before...
    I am searching for an addon have seen for a while and i dunno how its called...it looks likea scroll bar were u can see your cooldowns scroll down/left/right and u see them positioned in an order.
    U can see this addon in the movie of Yogg 0 watchers from the chinese guild.
    Waiting for an answer.
    Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Scurt
    Hey guys...dunno if this has been posted before...
    I am searching for an addon have seen for a while and i dunno how its called...it looks likea scroll bar were u can see your cooldowns scroll down/left/right and u see them positioned in an order.
    U can see this addon in the movie of Yogg 0 watchers from the chinese guild.
    Waiting for an answer.
    Thanks in advance!
    i would like to know as well... also on that yogg+0 video.. whats the addon above his unitframes that monitors his buffs? is that classtimer?

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Cooldown module from ForteXorcist.

Hi,

google isnt my friend today and cure searching isnt that awsome

i reactivated my account some days back cause i miss pvp-ing, seeing i dont have the time to play like a no lifer as i did in vanilla anymore im looking for an msn like addon.

what i mean or want is a addon that flashes the wow bar (yes i play in windowed mode) when for example im useing firefox or typing stuff in word or whatever when a bg comes up

this so i dont have to alt tab a zillion times scared that i need to sign in again

anyone, does such an addon excist?

im not sure of an addon but u can make ur sound play even though ur tabed out so when the bg pops u hear the sound..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grT9Awoud_U

Anyone know what the cooldown addon is called - the animated bar in the bottom left?
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Vexryn

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Darkness Seraph, the reason I call it "overkill" is that it's fine if you're using SBF for your normal buff display as well, but if you only want something to track certain specific buffs/debuffs on your target (or yourself) then installing SBF just for that is "overkill". That's like installing Auctioneer just to get vendor sell values in your tooltips.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexryn

Anyone know what the cooldown addon is called - the animated bar in the bottom left?
    Forte eXorcist.

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble
    Darkness Seraph, the reason I call it "overkill" is that it's fine if you're using SBF for your normal buff display as well, but if you only want something to track certain specific buffs/debuffs on your target (or yourself) then installing SBF just for that is "overkill". That's like installing Auctioneer just to get vendor sell values in your tooltips.
    Ah, I get it now, Nah, I don't use, nor do i suggest using SBF just for tracking a few buffs/debuffs, i recommend to everyone to use it for all buffs/debuffs, I've used it for a long while and i still haven't run out of fancy new things to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexryn

As for Forte or Cooline, i see that asked every. single. page. please, dear mods and admins, make a sticky post telling people what forte/cooline is so they'll stop asking every single page.

Edit - Hell, I'm at a loss for words. Look 4 posts up from the latest forte question, someone asked on the same, fucking, page.

Holy facepalms Batman!