1. #381

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Athaluz
    With xperl you got a little addon in beside your portrait. This shows you who is targetting you.
    ------------------------
    I'm looking for a list with good addons for raid leading, is there anyone that is known to this and can link or gimme name of some? Didn't get any answers last time, maybe because it was on bottom of last page so, I try again

    I prefer not to switch my Unitframes, I have pitbull and like it. Im pretty sure now that this addon doesnt exist =/

  2. #382

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    hello out there ...

    i'm looking for an addon which i've seen in a couple of arena vids the past days.

    It's basicly a timer which broadcasts the use of some enemy keyskills via the raidwarning, like i.e. "Viper Sting used".
    it also shows the end of mages iceblock oder rogues CoS.

    it looks like this:


    and here is one of the vids in which this mod is used: http://www.stage6.com/user/Jedden/vi...ior-Shaman-2v2

    i hope someone can help me out

  3. #383

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Knails
    I was watching the video of the EU Server downing Gruul with 10 people, and I like how basic and simple his UI looks. Video Here: http://www.stage6.com/user/kavtla/video/2105563/Gruul,-10-man!

    I know the bottom part is BigWigs but what is the Add-On w/ the 3D Model Face & the Simple 1-Bar Mod?
    from what i can see visible...

    Pitbull - Unitframes
    Omen - Threat meter
    Bigwigs - Raid
    oRa - Raid
    Bartender3 - Actionbars
    NECB - the debuff bar
    Grid - Raid frames
    Skinner
    EBB - Buff bars
    Fubar - bar at bottom - with Fuhonor, FuMail, FuDurability, FuMoney etc

    Minimap might be Simpleminimap or Squeenix.
    [img width=375]http://dingfiles.com/bin/readf/?99145656F26RL255/Nataliah+rogue+sig.png[/img]

    Ghostcrawler: "Frostmourne is a hunter weapon. True story." (Source)

  4. #384

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    I don't know if anyone watched Cherekee's 2v2 hutner druid video. Cherekee has a custom nameplate mod. I was wondering if anyone know what mod it is.

    Also, my default UI's nameplate casting bar seems to lag up and doesn't complete the cast of a target. Anyone know how to fix this?

  5. #385

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by wyld
    hello out there ...

    i'm looking for an addon which i've seen in a couple of arena vids the past days.

    It's basicly a timer which broadcasts the use of some enemy keyskills via the raidwarning, like i.e. "Viper Sting used".
    it also shows the end of mages iceblock oder rogues CoS.

    it looks like this:


    and here is one of the vids in which this mod is used: http://www.stage6.com/user/Jedden/vi...ior-Shaman-2v2

    i hope someone can help me out
    i am looking for this too but one more thing what i am LF is etc.: Casting Cyclone on ***** warnings in party chat ..
    On the end of the sixth day, god said: "Not enough mana!"

  6. #386

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Bombaclat
    i am looking for this too but one more thing what i am LF is etc.: Casting Cyclone on ***** warnings in party chat ..
    this is a simple macro:
    /cast Cyclone
    /p Casting Cyclone on %t

  7. #387

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by mmff
    Hello,
    I'm having problems with my UI.
    I'm unable to place my party frames.
    Here's my current UI:
    http://www.uploadgeek.com/uploads456/0/ui.PNG

    Could anyone tell what partyframe addon should I use and where to place it.
    Thanks.
    can anyone ask me what is name of quest addons pls ?

  8. #388

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by wyld
    this is a simple macro:
    /cast Cyclone
    /p Casting Cyclone on %t
    rofl i am stupid : :-[ thx :-D
    On the end of the sixth day, god said: "Not enough mana!"

  9. #389

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    Hi there,
    I have a problem with one of my addons, I don't quite know which one though. I have these buff timerbars which show only my own buffs on the target. Being a priest that adds up to a lot sometimes and it's bugging me. I couldn't find out which addon it is and how to turn it off, so if any of you know this (maybe pitbull?) please tell me how to turn them off. they're the blue timer bars in the middle of the screen.
    Thanks!


  10. #390

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Lasi
    Hi there,
    I have a problem with one of my addons, I don't quite know which one though. I have these buff timerbars which show only my own buffs on the target. Being a priest that adds up to a lot sometimes and it's bugging me. I couldn't find out which addon it is and how to turn it off, so if any of you know this (maybe pitbull?) please tell me how to turn them off. they're the blue timer bars in the middle of the screen.
    Thanks!

    Normally the problem is Quartz's buff timers. Unless you aren't using Quartz. :P

  11. #391

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Calandre
    Normally the problem is Quartz's buff timers. Unless you aren't using Quartz. :P
    Indeed, that was it. Thanks

  12. #392
    not good with computers
    chaud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,463

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by wyld
    hello out there ...

    i'm looking for an addon which i've seen in a couple of arena vids the past days.

    It's basicly a timer which broadcasts the use of some enemy keyskills via the raidwarning, like i.e. "Viper Sting used".
    it also shows the end of mages iceblock oder rogues CoS.

    it looks like this:


    and here is one of the vids in which this mod is used: http://www.stage6.com/user/Jedden/vi...ior-Shaman-2v2

    i hope someone can help me out
    Magictrack, but try out afflicted instead. Google it!

  13. #393

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    I wanted to know what mod is used to hold records of your heals/dmg spells?

    http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/7917/ui1bi1.jpg


  14. #394

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    well if you mean the numbers in the action bar icons - that are not the records, that's the average damage/heal value of that ability. that adddon is called DrDamage

  15. #395

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    Ah...I thought it went hand in hand with this mod. Where it says "new holy light record"

    http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...Ionchromag.jpg

    Thanks for any help in advance.

  16. #396

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Adams
    Ah...I thought it went hand in hand with this mod. Where it says "new holy light record"

    http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...Ionchromag.jpg

    Thanks for any help in advance.
    the "new holy light record" addon you are looking for is called TopScore or maybe even TopScorefu but it's an ace addon that is on your fubar and keeps track of all your healing/damage top hits/crits.

  17. #397

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    I don't know if anyone watched Cherekee's 2v2 hutner druid video. Cherekee has a custom nameplate mod. I was wondering if anyone know what mod it is.

    Also, my default UI's nameplate casting bar seems to lag up and doesn't complete the cast of a target. Anyone know how to fix this?

  18. #398

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    this is the best thread ever....thanks guys

  19. #399

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    Hello

    I've been trying to get Timex working but it says it is missing a "dependacy" Ace. I have downloaded what I believe to be Ace and it is still not working.

    Is there are add on like Timex, with time and FPS? Or any advice on how to get it working?

    Thanks!

  20. #400
    not good with computers
    chaud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,463

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by eliminate2
    I don't know if anyone watched Cherekee's 2v2 hutner druid video. Cherekee has a custom nameplate mod. I was wondering if anyone know what mod it is.

    Also, my default UI's nameplate casting bar seems to lag up and doesn't complete the cast of a target. Anyone know how to fix this?
    Looks like Aloft to me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •