1. #4021

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    Read the last 3 replies.

    UIs come down to personal taste, so even if someone does give you an example of something they love then that doesnt mean you will.

    Here's another site showing off a few compilations; http://www.vranx.com/compilations.htm

  2. #4022
    Herald of the Titans iLive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    2,542

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    I have some problems with my upload of my UI. Players who use my UI, doesn't get the same settings with "SexyMap" and "Satrina's Buff Frames 3" settings as I do, and it just looks like it has been reseted. I have once lost my UI settings, so I downloaded the one I had uploaded and everything worked as before, so I don't really understand it. What can be the cause of this?

  3. #4023
    Scarab Lord Taryble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,038

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    iLive, I tested out your UI on a "virgin" copy of WoW. I got your SexyMap and SBF3 settings. I believe the issue is most likely PEBCAK. There's a nut loose on the keyboard. An Eye Dee Ten Tee error. How many old tech support jokes can I trot out here? Hmmmm.
    We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty. - Sgt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds, Battle of Serenity Valley

  4. #4024
    Herald of the Titans iLive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    2,542

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Taryble
    iLive, I tested out your UI on a "virgin" copy of WoW. I got your SexyMap and SBF3 settings. I believe the issue is most likely PEBCAK. There's a nut loose on the keyboard. An Eye Dee Ten Tee error. How many old tech support jokes can I trot out here? Hmmmm.
    Haha.. ha.. haha ???

    Taryble you are sweet, but you sometimes scare me

  5. #4025
    High Overlord Kayvas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    189

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by babolz
    Hello,
    What I'm Looking for I saw on a vid. It looked like she/he was using X-pearl but instead of the health bars just staying green/blue they would move here let me link vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XggIgyG06-E
    thanks in advance ;D ;D


    Edit: it links his addons but only links me the Trade skill addons witch I'm not looking for >.<
    is spartan UI

  6. #4026
    Scarab Lord Taryble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,038

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    iLive, I just mean that the errors causing the SexyMap and SBF3 issues aren't your fault - it's the fault of the people installing your UI. They're not following directions properly, or in some form or manner just being willfully stupid.

    And scare you? I wouldn't wanna do that.... *stops sharpening his sword and hides the whetstone*

    For those who don't know:
    PEBCAK = Problem Exists Between Chair and Keyboard
    Eye Dee Ten Tee = ID10T
    Nut Loose On The Keyboard - Person sitting at the keyboard is crazy
    We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty. - Sgt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds, Battle of Serenity Valley

  7. #4027
    Herald of the Titans iLive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    2,542

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    Taryble, don't call my fans wilfully stupid! That would mean I am stupid too, and me not that you know!1!11
    Quote Originally Posted by Taryble
    iLive, I just mean that the errors causing the SexyMap and SBF3 issues aren't your fault - it's the fault of the people installing your UI. They're not following directions properly, or in some form or manner just being willfully stupid.

    And scare you? I wouldn't wanna do that.... *stops sharpening his sword and hides the whetstone*

    For those who don't know:
    PEBCAK = Problem Exists Between Chair and Keyboard
    Eye Dee Ten Tee = ID10T
    Nut Loose On The Keyboard - Person sitting at the keyboard is crazy
    I like your funny words ;D PEPCAK!

  8. #4028

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    i have a couple of questions about kgpanels.
    1.Is there any way to import custom graphics (like smoke,splat....aso)?
    2.How do i use them?
    3.Where do i download them ?

  9. #4029

    Bar textures

    http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/5029/...2709214722.jpg

    I'm wondering if anyone knows the texture he's using for his unitframes / castbars.

    Also, how would I go about getting said texture? Is it just part of another addon being shared in the shared media library?

  10. #4030

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/696...2909004604.jpg

    What is the mod above the name plate?

  11. #4031
    Brewmaster Advent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Other Side.
    Posts
    1,439

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew1503
    http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/5029/...2709214722.jpg

    I'm wondering if anyone knows the texture he's using for his unitframes / castbars.

    Also, how would I go about getting said texture? Is it just part of another addon being shared in the shared media library?
    I think it's part of Shared Media. Looks like Melli Dark Rough to me. Or something very similar. Cycle through them all.
    A typical raid leader command would be something like "Yo Scrub, why don't you YOLO 1337 yards to the left because the boss's Swag is about to hit us in 3 seconds".
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFuFanta View Post
    Oh my god, a company tries to put some lore flavor into the game mechanics, all is lost, whatever shall we do without a whole 1% of crit or haste.
    Quick, call Ukraine and Russia, let them know to put their conflict on standby because Touch of Elune is BULLSHIT!

  12. #4032

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    is it possible to change the number font on MSBT?
    Quote Originally Posted by MildCorma
    I found myself in a magical setup the other week and my damage dropped through the floor like a 90 year olds tits

  13. #4033

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Aei
    I was making my own UI and looking around for a rune mod and stumbled across a screen shot of one.
    http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/7...nepoweriy9.jpg
    Is that just RuneHud with intensive coding or is that a separate mod?
    Thanks.
    Still looking.

  14. #4034

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Marithas
    is it possible to change the number font on MSBT?
    No idea, but it would make sense yeah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Rule #84 of WoW: Saying "Rotation" doesn't automatically make you a good player... or even a competent one.

  15. #4035
    Scarab Lord Taryble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,038

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    @Marithas

    It follows the normal Master Fonts, the same as the text.
    We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty. - Sgt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds, Battle of Serenity Valley

  16. #4036

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    Really curious on this:


    http://clausjoergensen.dk/media/gall...609_150008.jpg
    or
    http://hdimage.org/images/ao7zriv13hbjpalhej4.jpg

    What Unit Frame Addons are they using and how did they configure it to look like that?
    Thanks.
    Herald of the Titans / Dedicated Insanity - 10man Only Guild

    Made by Sokogeka, a Legend.
    Oversized Avatar removed - Cilraaz

  17. #4037

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Bainz
    Really curious on this:


    http://clausjoergensen.dk/media/gall...609_150008.jpg
    or
    http://hdimage.org/images/ao7zriv13hbjpalhej4.jpg

    What Unit Frame Addons are they using and how did they configure it to look like that?
    Thanks.
    It seems to be grid with the border and background opacity turned to 0%.
    Winds of Creation, Daggerspine eu (8/8 25hc) is recruiting. Visit our webpage for more info.

  18. #4038

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    Nezoia uses Pitbull (3 or 4, can't remember which) and the other can be done in PB or oUF or SUF or StUF or really anything. Most unit frame addons can be configured so radically, that it's hard to spot which is which, with the exception of XPerl.

  19. #4039

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    Yeh I tried to configure something similar to Nez's with Pitbull 4 but I failed miserably doing it...
    Couldn't get the Frames as small as his, nor the mana bar that small.
    Also for some reason the Raid Frames and party frames messed up a fair bit.
    Herald of the Titans / Dedicated Insanity - 10man Only Guild

    Made by Sokogeka, a Legend.
    Oversized Avatar removed - Cilraaz

  20. #4040

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Bainz
    Really curious on this:


    http://clausjoergensen.dk/media/gall...609_150008.jpg
    or
    http://hdimage.org/images/ao7zriv13hbjpalhej4.jpg

    What Unit Frame Addons are they using and how did they configure it to look like that?
    Thanks.
    the raid frames? Looks to be a fairly standard grid set up.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •