Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

Quote Originally Posted by stoney
    yeah true but every class has another color : (when you target)
    Umm... Just disable it ;D

Pitbull -> All Units -> Bars -> Health -> Color by class (check + uncheck again)

No more recoloring of Health-Bars...

Any mod that can ... display the location of a target in say.. 41y?

Like I use a mod atm that will tell me the name/job/guild of a person that does any aiblity/cast/item buff whatever in like 41y but I can't tell where they are... (example wsg flag room) be nice to see where they are by targetting them. Any mod like that?

how do i get rid of the character name/info in the bottm right hand corner? If i can make it show on my cursor when i scroll over them would be even better.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimform
    how do i get rid of the character name/info in the bottm right hand corner? If i can make it show on my cursor when i scroll over them would be even better.

Just download Cowtip or Tinytip, and u can show it wherever u want, or at mouse

tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Chumsbury
    Hey there guys,

Really sorry If i've missed this, been checking through loads of posts and I can't see the answer.

I used to have CML, but I've seen a similar addon recently that appears to do the same but with more info and more customisable. It shows durability, gold, among others. Can anyone remember the name of it?
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...40-SLCore.html

I'm looking for a mod, but I'm guessing it doesn't exist. I'd like something that alerts you (either audio or text) when there's ore nearby (detected) on the minimap. I'd understand why there probably isn't a mod like this, but thought I'd check with those in the know first.

i there a posibility to change texts like [Brabra join Channel 6.Healers] in somethink like "Healers | Brabra joined".. i have Prat, bun i can only change the chat-message when somebody says something. not systemmessages

Ratingbuster.

wowace methinks.
    Perennial Quest

Kchostrae, Shadowsong EU

hi there, guys i wanna ask about MSBT and witchhunt, i know that i can stick witchhunt with MSBT but if i wanna add to it some scroll area or something i dunno how to do that and i am too lazy to configure SCT and classic spellalert so pls PM me and let me know some advice, thx in advance
    On the end of the sixth day, god said: "Not enough mana!"

Quote Originally Posted by stoney
    yeah true but every class has another color : (when you target)
    You can turn off the class colouring in the bar options... at work so I can't tell you exacly where/how.

ive been looking for an addon to make preset key setups. I know this is kinda weird but ill try to explain.

IE i got a priest wich is Shadow and sometimes discipline for pvp. For both specs i use 2 complete different skillbar setups. For instance in shadow Shift+2 bar is my buffbar but in disc spec it is my healing bar. Basicly what i need is an Itemrack for my skill bars.

I hope it is clear enough to give an indication of what i want.

Quote Originally Posted by Kite874
    ive been looking for an addon to make preset key setups. I know this is kinda weird but ill try to explain.

IE i got a priest wich is Shadow and sometimes discipline for pvp. For both specs i use 2 complete different skillbar setups. For instance in shadow Shift+2 bar is my buffbar but in disc spec it is my healing bar. Basicly what i need is an Itemrack for my skill bars.

I hope it is clear enough to give an indication of what i want.
    not needed anymore 1 of me mates just came over and told me what the addon was. i bitchslapping him all over the place for not comin sooner

its called:
    Simple Action Sets

Downloadable from:
    http://wowui.incgamers.com/?p=mod&m=1560

I've been looking for a while to try and get item details to look like this; http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/..._brutallus.jpg (top left corner, how the detail for the item Heart of the Pit looks, the border and background)

I use xloot, so the frame for looting kinda looks that way, but it doesn't seem to apply itself to item details. (instead, cowtip takes it over) Is it skinner and a background that is doing it? or another addon?

edit: looking at it again... maybe it's just default? lol. I haven't used the default UI in a year and a half... ^^ But doesn't look like the person would keep much default, so... still unsure

I have been tinkering with Pitbull for a while now but can't find an option to place your health bar on one side of the screen and the mana on the other, much like the interface in Diablo II. Maybe it is possible to have two player frames, one where you disable health and one where you disable power, however I don't know if this is possible since I can't find any option for it.

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z...108_193434.jpg

Hey, I was wondering how I can make my Grid look like that, with the cool font and the general look of the grid boxes. I really have no idea how to change much about the way grid looks except for height width scale etc...If anyone could help me out that would be great!
    Gladiator Lifehammer - 80 Holy Paladin - Dark Iron PvP
    Antihammer the Flawless Victor - Unholy Death Knight
    Rival Unholyheals - 70 Shadow Priest - Dark Iron PvP

Can anyone provide me with a link to the Toggle addon? I can't find it :S
    you know the one that lets you but addons like omen and damage meters
    in a bar and then switch between them and stuff ? I've been searching
    around for an hour now :S

Edit: Ok well I found it..Its called Dock and you can find it at WowAce!

Can't get short names on the raidframes with pitbull. Anyone know how to do it? With the tags that is.

Anyone have idea what addon is shown on the movie in center. I guess it shows diffrent buffs/abilities in quite funky way.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aULNFbIyFts&feature=related

that mod is Power Aura but its become a ace version called Avion(http://files.wowace.com/Avion/Avion.zip) the link will always give you latest version btw.
    [img width=375]http://dingfiles.com/bin/readf/?99145656F26RL255/Nataliah+rogue+sig.png[/img]

Ghostcrawler: "Frostmourne is a hunter weapon. True story." (Source)