10+ Year Old Account
    Is there a way to syncronize all settings of all addons across all your characters?
    I am sitting now with 65 PLUS addons and many of them require configuration, making character-switching a PITA...

Deleted
    Take a look at Reflux.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Looking for an addon like better exp, basically a addon that tells you how much exp you got,how much more you need,tells you the %,and calculates the number of mobs it would take you to get to that level.
    Titan Panel got module for XP, its built-in so give it a try

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    One approach I have seen actually does not consist of a premade texture, but two panels, each with a gradient being the mirror or opposite of the other, with the two butted up against each other.
    I'll give that a try Comp, thanks for the tip.

While fooling around with that, I've run into another problem. On KGPanels, I can set it to Gradient and adjust the Background Color alpha slider to fine tune the gradient, but after hitting accept it doesn't save the slider change and defaults back to what it was before I tried to adjust it. Doesn't seem to be saving it's value.

Rather agitating.
    Last edited by -Dodge-; 2010-10-25 at 12:39 AM.

Hi, im looking for an addon that will let me configure that window that comes up when I bring up my social, guild and spell book.

Thanks
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-10-25 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Siika View Post
    Is there a way to syncronize all settings of all addons across all your characters?
    I am sitting now with 65 PLUS addons and many of them require configuration, making character-switching a PITA...
    Most addons use Profiles so set the Default profile up how you want it to look (Copy existing settings from a Character that has it already set up), then use the Default profile on any toons that use the addon.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Take a look at Reflux.
    YES! Exactly what I needed!
    Thank you so much!

I'm looking for an addon that will allow me to zoom the camera out further. I used to have it with an old ui, but I've forgotten the name of the mod.

*** QUESTION related Power Auras Classic ***
    --------------------------------------------

The new built in power auras in 4.01 is kinda kewl, and i can use it for my class secific proccs. But i need more.
    Debuff notification for important debuffs where i have to react at best instantly, or notification when a spall is usable again.

So i use it a lot for later requirement. But i have some problems with the "action usable" option.
    E.G. when i´m feared i cant cast my spells since i´m not in control of my character. I understand that, but once fear is cancelled, ALL of my "action usable"-conditions trigger.
    Same if i dismount.

Any ideas on how to overcome this?
    I mean yeah i can live with it, but since i have assigned certain sounds for certain spells i always get a melange of several sounds once i dismount, break fear, break mind control, etc...

---------- Post added 2010-10-25 at 12:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xpronic View Post
    I'm looking for an addon that will allow me to zoom the camera out further. I used to have it with an old ui, but I've forgotten the name of the mod.
    /console cameradistancemaxfactor 5

thats it. Some clients save that and you just have to do it once, some other clients do NOT save it, and you have to do it every logon, so better create a makro and assign it to a button.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperawr View Post
    I'm looking for an addon that displays mage shields as a bar like a health bar that shows percentages too. If anyone knows of one that would be great
    SHIELD MONITOR might be what you're after.
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

This post is brought to you by the letters U and F (though not necessarily in that order)

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    OMG, aastarius, you have the Dungeon Master as your avatar! I remember that show so well...

Edit: Erm. Ahem. Sorry for the outburst.

Deleted

I just fell in love with this UI.
    Could you help me recognizing the addons that are used and maybe help me do to a similar ui for me?
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-10-25 at 06:24 PM.

Deleted
    Alright, I believe this'd be the best place to ask. I'm using pitbull and what I'd like to do is make a vertical health bar (can do), a separate portrait that is outside of the actual frame (can't do) with a kgpanel as background for it (can do) and a red rage text separate from the actual frame as well (not completely sure how to do this).

Basically this,

[|] 5 <-- rage
    [|] [_] <-- portrait
    ^ health bar

if it makes any sense. :P

EDIT: I'm fine with having addition addons by the way, if there are any for easy solutions.

EDIT2: Figured most of it out, just wondering if there are any good rage/power tracking mods out there that simply display a number.
    Last edited by mmoc14827eacb9; 2010-10-25 at 10:46 PM.

Anyone know of an addons that takes away all the "this spell is not ready yet" spam?
    ohi

Quote Originally Posted by Kyul View Post
    Anyone know of an addons that takes away all the "this spell is not ready yet" spam?
    Pretty sure you can turn off error speech in-game under interface.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyul View Post
    Although there are a few I use ErrorFilter @ Curse personally.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

UI for Pally Tank

Someone know a good ui for pallys tank?

i tried lots of packs of wowinterface, but almost none got to work with me :/

i like the one that have the map on bottom middle of screen, but when i load it its totally screwed up

like this: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...inalfloUI.html

someone know of something like it?

try BeneaUI3.2 its pretty god n the memory too and easily cnfigurable

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Although there are a few I use ErrorFilter @ Curse personally.

a better more lightweight option would be CError

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...69-CError.html

Anyone know what is the name of this UI ?
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-10-26 at 01:29 PM.