10+ Year Old Account
    If anyone can help me I'd like a ui that'd good for a prot paladin.

Some things I'd like included - some form of a viewport add on, or just something to make the bars look nice(i.e goes under the bars), Satrina buff frames over elf buff bars, don't like elks bars layout. and just an overall sleek nice look. If anyone knows of a good set up along those lines send it my way ;]

---------- Post added 2011-01-27 at 01:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisKoe View Post
    I've put some time into creating a clean UI now and I'm quite happy with it. What still bothers me is that I cannot find an addon to change the original Blizzard windows (questlog, characterscreen etc).
    I'd really like to have a consistent look everywhere. Does anyone know of an addon to change these windows?.
    I see someone already answered but you could also use an add on called Skinner, just gives every window a clean black look, it does a bit more than just that though.
    Last edited by Anakso; 2011-01-27 at 01:45 AM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisKoe View Post
    I've put some time into creating a clean UI now and I'm quite happy with it. What still bothers me is that I cannot find an addon to change the original Blizzard windows (questlog, characterscreen etc).
    I'd really like to have a consistent look everywhere. Does anyone know of an addon to change these windows?.
    Personally, I'm a big fan of the AI-Art package at WoWInterface.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerio View Post
    Blizzard has decided to have a unit frame on the right side of the screen for bosses now. I like the idea, but I'd like to be able to customize it a bit (make it look like the rest of my unitframes, have cast bars, buffs/debuffs etc). I use pitbull for my unit frames, but there isn't a module for this yet. I've been able to find something to do this but it was a variation of Tuk UI and I'd rather not have to have the whole thing for just this one feature. Are there any other addons that can do this?
    Shadowed Unit Frames makes the boss frames completely customizable, try it if you're willing to replace Pitbull - no use of having them both really. Other than that, I don't thing there's a mod that only skins this frame.

I currently use CT Unitframes to show just the HP of my target and percentages of players in my group as well as total HP of myself (note the only percentages showing are party members). The CT addon itself is outdated and I am looking for something similar just to show the HP of myself as a value as well as my target and percentages of my party members when applicable. Note: I do not like full Unit Frame addons like pitbull and xperl just want something small and lightweight with the functions I am looking for.

Deleted
    Does anyone know what bar addon is and especialy what skin?
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-01-27 at 04:52 PM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by esnar View Post
    Does anyone know what bar addon is and especialy what skin?
    I assume you mean the UnitFrames? (Player/Target/Party frames). I'd have to say it's probably either StUF or oUF. If it's oUF, I'm unaware of a layout that looks like that. I used to have a very similar setup in my StUF frames, but I've since changed them. Wasn't that hard to set up, though.

Anyone know if SpartanUI has an option to show your targets buffs/debuffs. Like the circled Unit frames in the picture (I know its Xperl, Im looking for a similar buff/debuff display that Spartan can do)

http://img844.imageshack.us/i/cricledui.png/

Deleted
    I need a good mouseover addon for healing.
    By which I mean that when I point my mouse over a character's bar on party/raid frames I don't have to click to target and then cast spell, but just cast without the mouseclick.
    First I thought something like clique would do it but it seem to do just the opposite.

Any ideas would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Ideefixer, I might have misunderstood you, but the solution to your question is simple (If I have understood you correctly, that is), but mouseover macros might do the trick. Basically, it's mouse over a target, click button on keyboard and it will cast the spell on whoever your mouse is hovering over.

EDIT: Clique on the other hand is to only use your mouse to cast spells. You bind your spells to various buttons on your mouse, then mouse over a target and click a mouse-button to cast a spell. It won't target whoever you're mousing over, but just cast the spell instead, which is almost the same as mouseover macros.
    Instead of using your keyboard to click your spell, you use your mouse.
    Last edited by Riboe; 2011-01-28 at 05:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Deleted
    Yo first poster here.. I dont really have any problems with the game or anything i really just need help on a simple ui thing.

Im using the LUI interface and i like it, but on my warrior and only my warrior i get the blizzard default party frame on my screen and i have no clue how to remove it.. Tried plowing through various options and deleting WTF folder and all existing addons. No luck.

Help please on how to remove that one default partyframe. Thanks.

ok.. im not allowed to post links so this is a shot in the dark

Deleted
    Any addon alike spellalert?

Quote Originally Posted by Perturabo View Post
    Yo first poster here.. I dont really have any problems with the game or anything i really just need help on a simple ui thing.

Im using the LUI interface and i like it, but on my warrior and only my warrior i get the blizzard default party frame on my screen and i have no clue how to remove it.. Tried plowing through various options and deleting WTF folder and all existing addons. No luck.

Help please on how to remove that one default partyframe. Thanks.

ok.. im not allowed to post links so this is a shot in the dark
    MoveAnything lets you move, scale and hide just about any part of the Blizzard UI. Including Party frames, IIRC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Quote Originally Posted by Xhosas View Post
    Any addon alike spellalert?
    OhSnap! @ WoWInferface seems to offer similar features.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    Ideefixer, I might have misunderstood you, but the solution to your question is simple (If I have understood you correctly, that is), but mouseover macros might do the trick. Basically, it's mouse over a target, click button on keyboard and it will cast the spell on whoever your mouse is hovering over.

EDIT: Clique on the other hand is to only use your mouse to cast spells. You bind your spells to various buttons on your mouse, then mouse over a target and click a mouse-button to cast a spell. It won't target whoever you're mousing over, but just cast the spell instead, which is almost the same as mouseover macros.
    Instead of using your keyboard to click your spell, you use your mouse.
    thanks for the info on clique. I will look into the mouseover macro's a bit further.

But I rather not use any new macro's or new buttons to push. I am already out of room for more keybinds. I would like to use my current keybinds to do exactly the same as they do now. The difference is that i want to hover over a characters bar and then cast, without having to click the mouse to lock the target. So no need for much configuring, just an addon that makes all my approprate spells automatic mouseover spells for party/raid frames. This would make my reactions faster and save me a lot of annoying clicking with my mouse. I hope I am making myself more clear now.
    Last edited by mmoc5c75d7619a; 2011-01-28 at 11:59 PM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't know of any addon that will do that, Ideefixer.

Making all of your healing/cleansing spells into mouseover macros is really the only way to do what you want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi everyone.

I have been using SpartanUI and OmniCC coupled with prat for a long time now on my mage, and I wouldlike to change it. At the moment my Ui is just the base Ui with Bartender 4, and while convenient, no doubt, I woudlike something more esthetic, as on this mage's video from the Gentleman's Club

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsmTwm3XBl8

I would thank you very much, especially for the name(s) of the addon(s) for health bars and managem/ deppe freeze etc timer.

Thanks again

Is there any way to set up different profiles for ForteXorcist? Tired of configuring it over and over for different characters that I play.

In tukui ui what is the name of the raid frames i am still too low post links however but its all over wowui gallery the raid frames off to the left just looking for something the replace grid and i thought it looked good

Quote Originally Posted by Torian kel View Post
    Hi everyone.

I have been using SpartanUI and OmniCC coupled with prat for a long time now on my mage, and I wouldlike to change it. At the moment my Ui is just the base Ui with Bartender 4, and while convenient, no doubt, I woudlike something more esthetic, as on this mage's video from the Gentleman's Club

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsmTwm3XBl8

I would thank you very much, especially for the name(s) of the addon(s) for health bars and managem/ deppe freeze etc timer.

Thanks again
    Can see nothing specific enough to identify it, but that means it should be achieveable in Pitbull, Stuf and likely Shadowed Unit Frames.
    StUF will offer you the most options out of all of those, but from a recent switch to that I have found it to be not exactly intuitive, so depending on your level of experience Shadowed Unit frames being the simpler to use may be the best option.

Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    MoveAnything lets you move, scale and hide just about any part of the Blizzard UI. Including Party frames, IIRC.
    That wouldn't work to hide those big achievement messages in the middle of your screen by any chance?