I would like to merge Scourge strike´s physical and shadow components into just one number, for output on MSBT or another similar scrolling text addon, looked a lot for this, anyone has any ideas?

Im sorry if this has been asked and answered before but its 422 pages long thread so im gonna ask it again, im in need of a Map (mini-map) addon that is pretty much just a square where you can turn of ALL buttons and texts on and i have not found any yet so please help me find one.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Im sorry if this has been asked and answered before but its 422 pages long thread so im gonna ask it again, im in need of a Map (mini-map) addon that is pretty much just a square where you can turn of ALL buttons and texts on and i have not found any yet so please help me find one.
    Sexymap can do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I use Squeenix by Tekkub.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

The Patient
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriousdoom View Post
    I could use an addon that interracts with ventrilo so that i know whos talking.

can someone point me in the right direction?
    Ventrilo has the built-in ability to display who ever is speaking. It places a small box on your screen, with the info. I keep my info box in the lower left corner of my screen.

The Ventrilo feature is named 'Overlay Support' and is available on the 'overlay' tab, within 'setup'.
    Remember: Ignorance can be corrected with a little instruction.
    But, Stupid is forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Bommer View Post
    Ventrilo has the built-in ability to display who ever is speaking. It places a small box on your screen, with the info. I keep my info box in the lower left corner of my screen.

The Ventrilo feature is named 'Overlay Support' and is available on the 'overlay' tab, within 'setup'.
    oh cool, had no idea about that, saves me the trouble of getting everyone using an addon.
    Azeroth and Kalimdor and Northrend and Outland

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but to be honest, I can't really go through 422 pages checking it.

http: //img607.imageshack.us/img607/2851/wowscrnshot020511224609.jpg

What is the addon that makes the actionbars and buffs that colour? Or if isn't an addon, how do I do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Aethere View Post
    I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but to be honest, I can't really go through 422 pages checking it.

http: //img607.imageshack.us/img607/2851/wowscrnshot020511224609.jpg

What is the addon that makes the actionbars and buffs that colour? Or if isn't an addon, how do I do it?
    Probably ButtonFacade and one of its skins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Hey, i was wondering if anyone can share some damage font addon, been advised to try NiceDamage, but cant seem to find it on Curse, so any advice of a similar addon is apreciated. Been toying with MBST, but thats just not it :S
    Thanks in advance

How do i permanently hide range checks and corrupted blood/sound advisement's through DBM??
    Basically, I'm for anything that gets you through the night - be it prayer, tranquilizers or a bottle of Jack Daniels.

I've been searching around trying to find an addon that will allow me to save button placement/keybinds as profiles. Like the duel spec setup. My wife and I share an account and we like our buttons in different positions with different keybinds. I'm using bartender currently and that has a profile setting but it seems to only save the bar positions. any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by SirHps View Post
    Can ANYONE PLEASE tell me what font this is???

http://media.curse.com/Curse.Project...2/Examples.jpg

Thank you very much
    Eurostile
    http://new.myfonts.com/fonts/urw/eurostile/
    http://new.myfonts.com/fonts/adobe/eurostile/

Unfortunately it's not a font you would have typically have kicking around on most systems, but a lot of UI mods allow you to import fonts to use.
    Last edited by sabbath032; 2011-03-10 at 12:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryless View Post
    I've been searching around trying to find an addon that will allow me to save button placement/keybinds as profiles. Like the duel spec setup. My wife and I share an account and we like our buttons in different positions with different keybinds. I'm using bartender currently and that has a profile setting but it seems to only save the bar positions. any thoughts?
    if you dont need the complete 10 bars you can put your spells in diffrent ones and switch them with a modifier: /bt -> bars -> bar x -> state configuration -> page

maybe this does the job for you

Quote Originally Posted by turtlefreak View Post
    if you dont need the complete 10 bars you can put your spells in diffrent ones and switch them with a modifier: /bt -> bars -> bar x -> state configuration -> page

maybe this does the job for you
    I'm looking at this now and it seems that this would give me clean bars per each profile but erase all keybinds and that would be more of a hassle than just dragging all the buttons around...

I got 2 Questions...
    1) Is there an addon that can allow me to track my Lifebloom as a bar deminishing...that is customizable as well...and that doesn't necessarily require me to actually target the Lifebloom's Target.. Because i have tried it with "Satrina's Buff Frames" but although it works for me (as having cast lifebloom on me!) it doesn't work for my target as i intended to... because i have to TARGET my Lifebloom's target in order to SEE the lifebloom deminishing bar (with timers and all ofc). P.S. I don't wanna have to use the Focus target option if possible.

2) Does anyone know WHY on Satrina's Buff Frames... when u configure the Parent "X" buff frame and pick the "Y" , "Z" , "C" etc. etc. buff frames as Child , their visual options turn into the Parent's ones?! For example... I have created a buff frame named: "My effects" and i have filtered it accordingly to only show my buffs, debuffs ON ME..and i pick let's say BLUE COLORED text for the timer and BIG ICON size...and then i created a buff frame named: "Buffs" and have filtered it accordingly as well for ONLY OTHER PEOPLE's buffs / debuffs on me...with YELLOW COLORED text and SMALL ICON size... What happens when i put "My effects" as parent buff frame and "Buffs" as child is that the effects that of course follow right after MY effects.. have EXACTLY the same size AND color as the parent's ones. (filters have 100% being configured correctly and yes..both "My Effects" and "buffs" work)

I noticed that GUP Slam Alert has gone out of date. Is there another addon with that sound from Mortal Kombat? The "Perfect" sound? If not, how exactly can I put the sound in PowerAuras? I've tried numerous times by linking the notification sound to the file in the sounds folder, but it will not work! Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions?
    A typical raid leader command would be something like "Yo Scrub, why don't you YOLO 1337 yards to the left because the boss's Swag is about to hit us in 3 seconds".
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFuFanta View Post
    Oh my god, a company tries to put some lore flavor into the game mechanics, all is lost, whatever shall we do without a whole 1% of crit or haste.
    Quick, call Ukraine and Russia, let them know to put their conflict on standby because Touch of Elune is BULLSHIT!

I've totally forgot what addon I add to Grid to show stuff like "Hand of Sacrifice" duration with seconds. HAILP?

I've just installed Chatter and I dont like it's appearence, is there anyway I can edit the box or Chat room titles, or even make it transparent? I've looked through the settings and can't seem to accomplish it. Or do I need a different addon that work's like chatter?

Quote Originally Posted by Dregthar View Post
    I got 2 Questions...
    2) Does anyone know WHY on Satrina's Buff Frames... when u configure the Parent "X" buff frame and pick the "Y" , "Z" , "C" etc. etc. buff frames as Child , their visual options turn into the Parent's ones?! For example... I have created a buff frame named: "My effects" and i have filtered it accordingly to only show my buffs, debuffs ON ME..and i pick let's say BLUE COLORED text for the timer and BIG ICON size...and then i created a buff frame named: "Buffs" and have filtered it accordingly as well for ONLY OTHER PEOPLE's buffs / debuffs on me...with YELLOW COLORED text and SMALL ICON size... What happens when i put "My effects" as parent buff frame and "Buffs" as child is that the effects that of course follow right after MY effects.. have EXACTLY the same size AND color as the parent's ones. (filters have 100% being configured correctly and yes..both "My Effects" and "buffs" work)
    Because when you use those options (Buff flowing, it's called), you're not actually USING the child frame for display. It uses the child frame's options for filtering, but then passes those buffs that should be shown to the Parent frame, which then actually displays them. If you want them to look different, you can't use the Buff Flowing system (ie the Parent/Child system).
    We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty. - Sgt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds, Battle of Serenity Valley

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    This seems to do what you want.

Edit: Seems like only those who have the AddOn are shown. No idea if it´s possible to work your way around that somehow.
    Not possible because addons cannot interface with external applications, so that even if someone is running it will identify them as being on vent even if they are not because it cannot tell one way or the other.