1. #8781
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    839
    Know of an addon to auto join custom channels after you leave them due to server crashes or game crashes?

  2. #8782
    I'm trying to make it so my power aura will only show when there is X seconds remaining. Example I'm trying to make one for weapon enchants on shaman, but I don't need to see the timer until roughly 30 seconds remaining, opposed to the full 10 minutes.

  3. #8783
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyIllidan View Post
    I'm trying to make it so my power aura will only show when there is X seconds remaining. Example I'm trying to make one for weapon enchants on shaman, but I don't need to see the timer until roughly 30 seconds remaining, opposed to the full 10 minutes.
    There is a slider at the bottom of the Timer tab, it is what you are looking for.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

  4. #8784
    Quote Originally Posted by Clickers View Post
    could anyone tell me what the addon for the battle rez and mana cd thing is in the bottom right?

    i.imgur.com/mSn2js.jpg
    well i figured it out and the mod is called rebirthed

  5. #8785
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordret View Post
    There is a slider at the bottom of the Timer tab, it is what you are looking for.
    Not quite. If I do this it will hide the aura entirely, I want it to still show the aura however not the timer until X time.

  6. #8786
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyIllidan View Post
    Not quite. If I do this it will hide the aura entirely, I want it to still show the aura however not the timer until X time.
    Create 2 auras, one with transparent texture and timer,
    Another with normal texture with no timer.

    Set first to show only when timer < X time. That should work.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

  7. #8787

  8. #8788
    Power Auras question:
    need a CD countdown aura (Icon + time left) and when off CD just Icon
    i know it'll be 2 auras (may be more)
    if u can, put the copy from ur Power Auras

    p.s. when i tried i had or count down without icon or icon and timer of buff being on cd

  9. #8789
    Epic! Tearor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Դժոխք
    Posts
    1,641
    Aura 1:
    choose "Spell Cooldown" and "invert", check the "show" box in the timer tab.
    Aura 2:
    choose "spell cooldown".

    Adjust appearance to your liking.
    No point mentioning these bats, I thought. The poor bastard will see them soon enough.

  10. #8790
    So yeah i am curious if anybody happens to know.


    In the recent firelands boss videos
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iydW6...mbedded#at=225

    Can anybody tell me what the addon is that he has in the top right that blinks when he is missing one of the major buffs?

  11. #8791
    The Patient ArchType's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Wiltshire,England
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtreeem View Post
    So yeah i am curious if anybody happens to know.


    In the recent firelands boss videos
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iydW6...mbedded#at=225

    Can anybody tell me what the addon is that he has in the top right that blinks when he is missing one of the major buffs?
    I'm not sure what addon it is, however he is using the ElvUi version of Tukui (I think that's the right way round) which has that as standard
    Quote Originally Posted by sivenom View Post
    That's like saying I can put my graphics card in my dog's skull and she'll see everything in HD tri-color sparkles. Are you really saying we can upload Rebecca Black intot heir system and scramble their defense turrets? Maybe smack on a Java RNG program and cause their weapons to self destruct. Tell you what aliens, come at me! I know C++!! /endrant


  12. #8792
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtreeem View Post
    So yeah i am curious if anybody happens to know.

    Can anybody tell me what the addon is that he has in the top right that blinks when he is missing one of the major buffs?
    That is the "Raid Buff Reminder" feature that is an integrated part of ElvUI (also TukUI, I believe). I have ElvUI, and you can turn that particular feature either on or off. Really great addon, recently switched to it and I can't say enough good things about it.

  13. #8793
    Quote Originally Posted by Desdemonique View Post
    That is the "Raid Buff Reminder" feature that is an integrated part of ElvUI (also TukUI, I believe). I have ElvUI, and you can turn that particular feature either on or off. Really great addon, recently switched to it and I can't say enough good things about it.
    is there standalone version of this addon?

  14. #8794
    Is there any addon that gives me more marco space?
    Not in the type that i can write longer macros, I want to be able to make more of them than the current low number there is.

  15. #8795
    Quote Originally Posted by Zets666 View Post
    Is there any addon that gives me more marco space?
    Not in the type that i can write longer macros, I want to be able to make more of them than the current low number there is.
    Try BindPad

    Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

  16. #8796
    Keyboard Turner
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1
    I'm looking for an addon I could customize to my liking so that it would remind me what to do when I'm not busy.

    Say for example I'm standing around in Stormwind, it could pop up and say:

    "Go mount farming in Sethekk Halls!"
    "You need more reputation with the Hydraxian Waterlords!"
    "You still need those shoulders in Zul'Aman!"


    This would be amazing for those achievement hunters out there.

  17. #8797
    Anyone know the name of this addon?

    Sorry for quality but it was only 720p

    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/580/raido.png/

  18. #8798
    Field Marshal Lizeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by warlockSTAR View Post
    Anyone know the name of this addon?

    Sorry for quality but it was only 720p

    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/580/raido.png/
    Healbot, I think. Or VuhDo.

  19. #8799
    Quote Originally Posted by Kykypyka View Post
    is there standalone version of this addon?
    About the closest I could find is this: wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/raidbuffstatus.aspx - RaidBuffStatus. There is also a plugin for the TukUI that is the actual RaidBuffReminder you saw in the YouTube video you previously linked, however, that only works with TukUI. Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but I hope this provides something like what you're looking for.

  20. #8800
    Quote Originally Posted by warlockSTAR View Post
    Anyone know the name of this addon?

    Sorry for quality but it was only 720p

    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/580/raido.png/
    Looks very much like Vuhdo default.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •