Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    Hey.
    I remember in vanilla and BC there was an addon that prevented people from writing in raid channel when raid leader enabled it. There was only a message that raid silence mode is enabled and only raid leader/assist can talk. I remember it being really helpfull to prevent people from spamming shit during encounter/tactics etc. Is there any addon like that up to date? The one I remember was a part of CT_Ra I think, but won't put my money on it.

Thanks in advance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    Hey.
    I remember in vanilla and BC there was an addon that prevented people from writing in raid channel when raid leader enabled it. There was only a message that raid silence mode is enabled and only raid leader/assist can talk. I remember it being really helpfull to prevent people from spamming shit during encounter/tactics etc. Is there any addon like that up to date? The one I remember was a part of CT_Ra I think, but won't put my money on it.

Thanks in advance
    It would require the person in question to have the addon installed. Anybody without the addon can't be prevented from talking.

Deleted
    Hi,
    I'm looking for an addon that changes the sweeping-animation of the actionbar-buttons.
    I want to keep the animation itself, but somehow more visible.
    For example, the button starts as a black box and the sweeping animation changes it to the normal look.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrena View Post
    Hi,
    I'm looking for an addon that changes the sweeping-animation of the actionbar-buttons.
    I want to keep the animation itself, but somehow more visible.
    For example, the button starts as a black box and the sweeping animation changes it to the normal look.
    Try OmniCC.

Deleted
    Thank you for your advice.
    But is there something I am missing?
    Always thought of OmniCC as an addon that just adds numbers to the Actionbuttons, which is something I don't want.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by mmoc560683934b; 2011-06-03 at 03:54 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Thanks alot, have only tryed it a little and it is looking verry good, will full test it when i get home in 2 weeks.

Is it one that you have made ?

1) I can't figure out how to get the text left aligned like in the photo above.

2) I tried the GridStatusHealthPercent from curse but it didn't work. Any work around or updated version for the same effect?

What is the difference between /reload and /reloadui? There must be some because /reloadui takes about 5-10 seconds longer for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Deleted
    Is there anybody who can help me remake interrupt bar to only show all interupts?
    It was fine before 4.1 but after i updated it wind shear & silence shot disapeared and it now shows feral charge which i don't want.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordret View Post
    What is the difference between /reload and /reloadui? There must be some because /reloadui takes about 5-10 seconds longer for me.
    There's no difference - they're both shortcuts to the command "/console reloadui", enabled in differing versions of the Ace libraries (/reloadui is from Ace2, /reload is from Ace3).

Ok I'm curious about a few images in this pic. Its thumbnail so you have to obv click on it. Its from an old guildie of mine before the guild disbanded & xferred off the server.

The numbers are there. I'm assuming the unit frames are shadowed yes? If not please correct me. I point to the combat text for #3

I couldnt figure out how to link a pic of thumbnail so I just did the link. apologies
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-06-05 at 03:36 AM.

To anyone who might now of it, or something like it.

Does there exist an addon that will show you what ability you just used?

Something that could show a spell icon with opacity in the middle area of your screen, of the ability you just -actually- cast. To help with rotations and to combat latency issues. Kind of a visual confirmation of your button presses.

I'm using Pitbull for my unit frames and I would like a second player frame. Essentially what I want to do is use a different layout/position when I am in a raid. I cannot create a new unit, or select "Player" as a new group to utilize it that way.

Perhaps I can use the pet frame and have the pet frame show my player HP/Mana?

Any help appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    Ok I'm curious about a few images in this pic. Its thumbnail so you have to obv click on it. Its from an old guildie of mine before the guild disbanded & xferred off the server.

The numbers are there. I'm assuming the unit frames are shadowed yes? If not please correct me. I point to the combat text for #3

I couldnt figure out how to link a pic of thumbnail so I just did the link. apologies
    I think that it is probably Stuf or Pitbull. The reason being, Shadowed doesn't let you separate different components within the frames. For example, You can change how the portrait is displayed, (2d, 3d) in shadow and you can change it's size through the widgets. You cannot separate it or move it's x,y values. With Pitbull and Stuff, everything is an independent feature. The mana bar, portrait, health bar, etc. are all individually configured. It's the users job to place those around each other so they give the look that the user wants (for example you would have to give the same x value to the health bar and mana bar to make them be at the same x point).

Your number 1 I cannot help you with. They're raid frames with the debuffs in multiple positions so I'd assume that it's a special raid frame such as possibly grid but I'm not for sure.

Your number 2 is the same UI mod that is being used for 4. Whether that is Pitbull or Stuf I'm not sure. You can change fonts, textures, etc in both to create identical frames. If your number 2 is the debuffs/buffs bars above the player frame. It's fortexorcist. The same addon that has the scrolling thing near the bottom.

Your number 3 is the standard blizzard floating combat text with an uploaded font. I do not know what that font is however but I bet someone else can help you with that.
    Last edited by refire; 2011-06-05 at 02:26 PM.

Deleted
    Im trying to find the SCT Font in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLkppsaQRpU

I know it is an addon you can download from curse and the default font is this but i can't for the life of me remember the addon name

Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by invizion View Post
    Im trying to find the SCT Font in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLkppsaQRpU

I know it is an addon you can download from curse and the default font is this but i can't for the life of me remember the addon name

Thanks!!
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...amagefont.html

Wondering if there is an addon that works like equipment compare but will show the item vs all my gear sets? Mostly for dps/tank sets so i can compare gear to my offspec.

Also this past week i have been getting the blizzard unit frames back and having trouble making them disappear. (using pitbull 4)

TY for responses in advance

15+ Year Old Account
    Ok, so I was looking for cluttered UIs for a friend so he could say it's his, and I found this gem.

I'm not one to like cheesecake anime babes, but this is something else. Can someone name the UI used as a base, or hopefully the actual UI?

Pic: http://i.imgur.com/hFFEI.jpg

Edit: And I'm not sure if the picture of the UI in question is breaking any rules.
    Last edited by Preliatus; 2011-06-08 at 05:37 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I saw an add-on it's a cooldown tracker, but you can put the Internal CD and Buff of let's say a trinket in it

Edit: Too add more it's like Heatsink, but I remember watching a Youtube video of someone using this add-on instead of Heatsink.
    Last edited by Sukaduk; 2011-06-11 at 01:32 AM.