Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    MikScrollingBattleText (Link)
    Didn't realize it was MSBT, I didnt know you could get the text to appear instead of the icon.

Armory
    Thanks to Threign for the awesome sig

Looking for an addon, which would regulate ingame sound volume, based on me being in a raid group or not. Lets say while not in raid i would like to hear all the ingame sounds at 100%, but if in raid group, they would be reduced to 10%. And brought back up when im not in raid group anymore.

I know this must be pretty simple, but i cant find for such an addon long time.

I'm trying to find an addon that is for PvP purposes and will tell me about my enemy's interrupts and if they are on Cool Down or not, and how long I have for interrupt free heals, etc. I've seen a couple in videos I've just never found the actual addon. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dizzer83 View Post
    I'm trying to find an addon that is for PvP purposes and will tell me about my enemy's interrupts and if they are on Cool Down or not, and how long I have for interrupt free heals, etc. I've seen a couple in videos I've just never found the actual addon. Thanks
    You're looking for InterruptBar.
    UI & AddOns expert | Interface & Macros moderator - My work

I'm looking for an addon that shows an icon on your screen of your spells and a number above/below/inside them that shows how long they have until they either fall off or until their cooldown is up. I know I've seen it around somewhere. And NO, I don't mean OmniCC. Separate icons in the middle of the screen.
    A typical raid leader command would be something like "Yo Scrub, why don't you YOLO 1337 yards to the left because the boss's Swag is about to hit us in 3 seconds".
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFuFanta View Post
    Oh my god, a company tries to put some lore flavor into the game mechanics, all is lost, whatever shall we do without a whole 1% of crit or haste.
    Quick, call Ukraine and Russia, let them know to put their conflict on standby because Touch of Elune is BULLSHIT!

Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    I'm looking for an addon that shows an icon on your screen of your spells and a number above/below/inside them that shows how long they have until they either fall off or until their cooldown is up. I know I've seen it around somewhere. And NO, I don't mean OmniCC. Separate icons in the middle of the screen.
    PowerAuras is the best for this.
    No point mentioning these bats, I thought. The poor bastard will see them soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    Raven can do the things u describe.
    Also older and out of date but still working nicely Auracle, which cant do cooldowns.

Hi everyone -

I've tried looking through the power auras guide but couldn't really find exactly what I was looking for.

I play an arms warrior, and was wondering if there is a way to display the ICD for TfB through PA - would make it easier to avoid clipping procs when trying to weave in other priority abilities.

Thanks ^_^

glyph addon

looking for an inscription addon that will log all of the missing glyphs that i need on my toons. I use a bank toon that i scan auctions on and would like to purchase missing glyphs when the price is right, but its a pain unless I write out every missing glyph on all of my toons and cross check them.

High Overlord
    Hey there

Im looking for a Data Broker addon like Blockoland just with some more options.
    I don't want a addon to make a bar for me, i want to be able to put each addon where i want it to be.

Any suggestions?

StatBlockCore can do that.

High Overlord
    As always you save the day Treeston, thanks... ;o)

That's my job.

Was gonna make a thread but thought this was the best place for this request. Please identify the following in the linked video:

- Name plates icon that shows debuffs druid applied plus timers. (Very sexy)
    - Dot timers (Looks like ForteXorcist but not sure)
    - Combo point display (Think this is NUG)

http:// youtu.be/c7uCmZ-1GyA

I'd like to know what the UI in this video is called, if it's not a compiled UI, I'd like to know what the unit frames are called, at least.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN6Cv...eature=related

Thanks in advance!
    I'm not a native English speaker, and yet, I don't suck at English. The argument "English is not my mother tongue" doesn't actually give you an excuse to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkaholic View Post
    Was gonna make a thread but thought this was the best place for this request. Please identify the following in the linked video:

- Name plates icon that shows debuffs druid applied plus timers. (Very sexy)
    - Dot timers (Looks like ForteXorcist but not sure)
    - Combo point display (Think this is NUG)

http:// youtu.be/c7uCmZ-1GyA
    - Nameplates are TidyPlates, can't identify the skin
    - DoT timers I'm relatively sure are ForteXorcist
    - Combo point display is indeed NuG, judging from the preview image on curse

---------- Post added 2011-05-31 at 05:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Noxiye View Post
    I'd like to know what the UI in this video is called, if it's not a compiled UI, I'd like to know what the unit frames are called, at least.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN6Cv...eature=related

Thanks in advance!
    That UF layout should be possible with every common "customizable" UF mod. I know for sure that PB4 can do it, and I'd assume SUF could do it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    That UF layout should be possible with every common "customizable" UF mod. I know for sure that PB4 can do it, and I'd assume SUF could do it too.
    Are you sure it's not a compiled and ready to go UI? It kind of looks like LUI but not quite.
    I'm not a native English speaker, and yet, I don't suck at English. The argument "English is not my mother tongue" doesn't actually give you an excuse to do so.

Does any one know a descent raiding shadow priest minimalistic UI ? ... I want to try something different .. minimalistic.. that has what i need and nothing more ..

I'm currently running with this /watch?v=wj506z4UYSk.

If you say TukUI you'll get a cookie .. and a slap .. Perhaps a mod of TukUI..
    Also .. Something dark . :3 Shadowish priestly .. Yahh :3

Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by Noxiye View Post
    Are you sure it's not a compiled and ready to go UI? It kind of looks like LUI but not quite.
    It's none I know, though it seems oddly familiar.

High Overlord
    Obituary

I hoping someone can help me here

Im using the addon Obituary but im not happy with the 1 line output, i used to use this fix but it's not working anymore.

I have found this but i can't get it to work and im not even sure that it is the right one.

GraemeF (the author) will apparently not add the 3 line output --Link--

I can't see how i can use only the last hit to anything, let's say the tank take a hit for 100.000 and the 100.000 again and then a dot for 300, then it will say that the tank died from a hit of 300 --WRONG--

I know there are other options like Death Note and many other, but i really like the simple look that Obituary is using

So my question is:
    Is there anyone there have/can make a fix for this so i again can see the last 3 hit ?